ShowKi

Married couple 🥰

Married couple 🥰

"ohh no, I'm late again, you need to run Kihyun". And saying that Kihyun ran towards his way to the university as he already missed his bus.

"Yoo Kihyun?..... Ohhh he is not here yet? Okay Shownu you are partner with him, please do tell him".

"Miss I'm here, sorry for being late". Kihyun catch his breath as he finally reached to his class.

"Good thing that you came, I've assigned you projects and your partner is Shownu, do your best, I'll really look forward to you work". The teach smiled as Kihyun nodded and sat on the empty chair beside Shownu his now partner.

"Let's discuss about the project at the park after classes". Kihyun told Shownu with a smile. The latter just nodded.

After the classes they met at the park as promised.

"What song do you think we should choose?" Shownu asked.

"Well how about we write our own than choosing one. As I really want to give it a try". Kihyun suggested looking hopefully at the older. Shownu gave him his eyes smile as he nodded.
A big smile appeared on Kihyun's face.
They both started to work on the project.

They always meets at park and work on their project.
Today Kihyun was up really early so he was feeling sleepy all day, and when he and Shownu were working, he unkwonwingly fall asleep on older's shoulder.
Shownu for the first time felt his heart skips a beat as he saw Kihyun looking so cute sleeping fondly.
After some time Shownu woke him up as it was already night.

"Kihyun...."
The younger opened his one eye and looked at him, Shownu can't help but coo at him. Then he opened his another eye and quickly got away from Shownu.

"I'm sorry, did I really fall asleep". He started to collect his things as he was going to go back home.

"I'll walk you home". Shownu said and Kihyun happily nodded.

They were walking side by side, their hands slightly touching, then suddenly Kihyun held Shownu's hand and gave him a smile.

"I'm excited for our project, where do you think we should shoot the video?" Kihyun asked innocently as if he wasn't holding Shownu's hand.

"Anywhere you want". Shownu replied.

"How about the lake side, I think it's good for our song? How about this Sunday?" Kihyun suggested and Shownu immediately agreed.
After walking Kihyun home, Shownu came back to his house and he can't stop smiling.

They went there and shoot the music video as they want. Kihyun was happily walking beside the lake being all cutie beside Shownu. Shownu was just looking at him and Can't stop loving him. Suddenly Kihyun's feet slip and he loss his balance, was about to fall in the lake when Shownu grab his hand and pulled him towards himself.
Kihyun was so scared he tightly hugged Shownu, Shownu too hugged him tightly, afraid of losing him.