XIX

Clashing between hard Stone and parved Wood was heard all around the house.

"[ Name ]" Techno called out, as the small girl gazed over to him while sizing up Twice her small size.

He strap the netherite armour around her body, the straps clinging onto her body he Made sure to tighten it too.

"Techno?" The blonde call out while slipping his axe through the strap behind his back.
He looked at the man who was strapping the other female.

"Wow.. she looks more like you in this form" He said, the form delusioned to see a sixteen year old child.

With a beautiful long pink locks tied up in a ponytail, eyes seemingly in daze with a little black spot under her left eye.

Techno stood up while placing the miniature size fit crown onto her head ' Miniature Technoblade ' Tommy would comment.

"Tommy!" She greeted with a smile, [ Name ] showed Tommy her netherite sword that she's been working on.
"Oh! So this is the sword you've been working on? It's so cool" Tommy said inspecting the blade closer.

Right now.. They were getting ready for the last crossfire and destroy the country forever.

Tommy is on Technoblade's side, having himself getting tired after of how many time people pushed him to the side.
Especially Tubbo.

[ Name ] look at Tommy, as Tommy finished inspecting her blade and sighed.
"God.. I'm so nervous" He said finishing his own strapping of armour as he sighed.

"No need to be nervous, your on our side after all" Technoblade said with a smug-ish tone as he held out a sword for Tommy "Welcome to the team" Tommy took the sword with a bright gleam in his blue-eyes

Two blades. Welcoming him with open arms? I'd say it's a dream.

Tommy smiled while holding the sword up with a smug posture "Yeahhh! Let's go!" Tommy said with a laugh.

And so.

<><>><<><>><<><>><