Chapter 9 The Dinner

(If You Want, You Can Skip This Chapter, Buuut... ThisChapterMayOrMayNotBeVitalToTheStory, AndWhatIMeanByThatIs MaybeTheVillainIsInHere. ANYWAYS!) I Hope You Enjoy. 😁😁

Later That Evening, Skye Was Set Up A Slingshot That Was Big Enough To Launch Her. She (Of Course) Was Wearing A Helmet.

Skye: (Whispering) ladies and gentlemen...(Or Fillies And Colts), However They Say It Here, Welcome To The Most Intriguing Performance Ever...The Flying Puppy!

Nobody Was Watching Her. She Then Kicked A Rock, Which Hit The Piece Of Wood Holding Onto A Slingshot, Which Smacked Into Her, Causing Her To Get Flung Into The Air.

Skye: Wahoo!!!!!

Skye Did A Bunch Of Flips Before Landing On The Ground.

Skye: Tada!!!!!

Benny: Whoa!

Benny Startled Skye, Which Caused Her To Hide Herself Within Her Wings.

Skye: Ah!!!. Oh, Benny, It's You...

Benny: Sorry. I Was Just Watching Your Performance. It Looked Awesome. Dangerous...But Awesome!

Skye: Aww. Thanks For The Compliment

Benny: ...Hey Skye, Can I Ask You Something?????

Skye: Sure, What's Up?????

Benny: So- Wait, Did You Do Something With Your Hair????

Skye: Oh, I Got My Hair More Curled Than I Usually Get It, Rarity Took Me To The Spa And would not take no for an answer.....

Benny: Oh, Well Your Hair Looks Nice. More Curled Then What It Was Before

Skye: So, What Were You Gonna Ask Me????? (She Drinks From Her Water Bowl.)

Benny: Oh Right. Well...I Was Wondering If You Would...(Sigh), Would You Like To Come Over For Dinner At My House?????

Skye Nearly Choked On Her Water.

Skye: (Cough, Cough) I'm Sorry, Did I Hear That Right?????

Benny: ...Yeah. It's Just That After I Got Home, I Kinda Told My Family That I Made A New Friend, And- They Said I Should Invite You Over, Hehe...

Skye: What?????

Benny: Are You Freaking Out, I Am So Sorry, Maybe I Should've Consulted You First, Please Don't Be Mad At Me

Skye: Nonononono, It's Fine, It's Just...We Just Became Friends And It Would Be More Or Less Strange To Have A Dinner After Being Friends For One Day...

Benny: Oh, Umm Okay Nevermind Then...

Skye: But Then Again I Have Became Instant Friends With A Lot Of People. So...Wait!, Won't They Think It's Weird That I'm A Talking Puppy?????

Benny: I Will Try To Ease Them Into That Fact...

Skye: Ummmmm...

Skye's Eyes Slightly Shimmered Pink.

Skye: I Accept!!!!!

Benny: AWESOME, It's At 7:30 Please Don't Be Late. I Don't Want My Family To Think I'm Crazy

Skye: Relax, I Doubt They'll Think You're Crazy...Unless You Told Them That I'm A Talking Dog With Wings On My Back And A Cutie Mark

Benny: I Told Them You're A Pegasi...

Skye: Oh...Well, Since You Invited Me, I Guess They Would Find Out At The Dinner

Benny: You're Right, Well I've Gotta Get Ready, See You Then, IT'S THE TALL TOWER AT THE EDGE OF CANTERLOT... (He Shouts To Her While Runs Off.)