Chapter 1

[Giant Story, 'Season of Light and Darkness', has begun its storytelling once more.]

[Giant Story, 'Liberator of the Forgotten Ones', has begun its storytelling once more.]

It was with these words that were barely identifiable through the previously weakened system that the members of Kim Dokja's Company came to rush to the door of the hospital room that contained the man that they had been so hopefully yet hopelessly waiting for. So, so afraid of having hope that he'd come back, yet still so desperately wishing for the missing 51% of him to return to them.

The one to open the door was Han Sooyoung. She saw the words and imaginary pages of her novel swirling around the man, as if they were itching, begging to be read by him. They oh so desperately wanted to be read and acknowledged, to be known to at least one reader. The constellations belatedly arrived behind the rest of the members.

Persephone, his second mother, stood there, uncharacteristically holding back tears at seeing her son's revival. First losing her husband, Hades, to losing her precious son, she truly had gone through quite the rollercoaster of emotions. Though she was able to be with Hades once more in the 1865th group regression, she could not say that he truly was her husband, for her real one had passed some time ago, protecting her.

The Great Sage, Heavens Equal, with that seemingly permanent smug smile on his face, was for once smiling sincerely at the seemingly impossible resurrection of the maknae-yah of the Sun Wukong group. The other four were also excitedly cheering in his head, and he decided to let them for this special moment.

The Abyssal Black Flame Dragon, in the form of but a 15 year old boy still, came running as fast as he could from the music studio after seeing the system message. Though drenched in sweat due to the lack of the system's blessing, he played it off cool, or seemingly tried to. Standing there panting for air certainly did not help to show off the seemingly nonchalant attitude he desired.

Finally was Uriel, the Demon-like Judge of Fire. She was previously trying to think of the next song for their popular idol group, "Myths," in her room when she had read the message floating in the air, read it again, and read it a third time to confirm. She had mustered up every ounce of strength possible within her surprisingly strong body, despite no longer having the ridiculous "stats" to support it. Her emerald-green eyes were shaking a bit as she covered her mouth, oh so relieved to see the man wake up after what seemed to be an eternity being comatose.

As everyone of Kim Dokja's Company stood at the door, it was Shin Yoosung who took that first terrifying step into the hospital room. Though they may have been Constellation and Incarnation, a seemingly endlessly deep bond, she viewed him much more simply than that. She viewed him as not a god, not a messiah, but an older brother, filling in the role of a father figure. Of anyone, it would not be impossible to say that she was the one who wanted to see him back the most, yet the one who held herself back the most from having those thoughts. She fundamentally understood what it was he wanted, understood that it should be her to take care of the "children" group that consisted of her, Lee Gilyoung, and Lee Jihye. Yes, she did indeed understand it in her mind, but she was still a teenager. Was it so wrong to want to once again see the man who protected you through life and death situations, the man who foolishly continued to sacrifice himself for the others?

The others stood behind that previously timid girl, staring at her now larger back. Staring at those shoulders that seemingly carried the weight of a thousand sins and a thousand regrets.

A line of Han Sooyoung's story had extended itself towards her, as if it were a hand. It gestured for her to grab it, to follow it. Seemingly an extension of Dokja's desires, it led her towards him. She stood there silently, holding back tears as she watched his eyelids slightly twitch, once more showing signs of life. A seemingly forever moment of time passed before his eyes had groggily, but fully, opened themselves.

Yoosung choked back a quiet sob, prompting the rest of the group to slowly enter the hospital room, holding on to those brave shoulders of hers.

His eyes had once more regained that glimmer of life in them. Those eyes that endlessly loved the novel that Sooyoung wrote. Those eyes that had foolishly allowed him to sacrifice even himself for such a cruel and merciless world that had seemingly abandoned him before the scenarios. Yes, those distinct, beautiful gray eyes were once again gazing upon the view of Seoul once more.

It was Uriel who had first approached the bed.

{A/N: uhhhhh first chapter dropped hip hip hooray. let me know if theres anything i can improve on, or if theres anything you'd like to see. correct me if theres any plot holes in this too i do NOT proofread lolz}