Chapter Fifty-nine -The Holiday

A/N I was going to have Dracos POV for the Yule ball but decided against it. Here comes Christmas Holiday!!!!
_________________________

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.."
__________________________________

The next morning I woke up bright and early to finish packing. I was exhausted. Even after I came back Hermione, Ginny, and I stayed up way to late talking about the ball.

I hurriedly threw on a sweater and leggings and started waving my wand in the direction of my closet to pack my clothes I needed for holiday.

Before long I finished and Harry and Ron were knocking on my door so they could grab my trunk. I made my way down to the common room with Ron and Harry grumbling behind me.

"Ah there's my girl," Draco said as I hit the bottom of the ledge.

I smiled as I made my way over to the out of place group of Slytherins in the common room.

"Your girl?" I said.

"Well yeah you are mine," he said proud and looked at his friends.

"Who is yours?" Harry said sassily as he and Ron slammed my trunk down on the floor.

"Drea, obviously Potter," Malfoy scowled.

Harry shot me a look and I gave one back that said "later."

I gave hugs to all of the Slytherin boys and said goodbye to Hermione and Ron.

I turned to Draco to say goodbye, but he cut me off, "I'm going to walk with you."

I nodded as Harry followed us down to the Great Hall to meet our parents.

Aunt Lily and Uncle James immediately embraced Harry as my father pulled me into a hug.

Once he pulled away he said, "Draco," and nodded in hello.

"Sir," Draco replied.

I turned to say hello to my Aunt Lily and Uncle James and my father asked, "alright everyone ready?"

"Actually, I was wondering if maybe we could talk to you first?" I asked.

My father looked at me with concern and then at Malfoy who was now leaning on the wall.

"Sure. Prongs, Lily, If you want to meet me back at my place then?"

Aunt Lily nodded and Uncle James said, "Have fun Pads," and winked before they took off out the door.

Malfoy looked as if he had seen a werewolf, he was pale and stiff. I moved closer to Draco and led my father by the windowsill to sit. I sat next to my father and I pat the seat next to me for Draco to sit as well.

I noticed that my father looked just as nervous as Draco, his knee was shaking anxiously and his face had gone paler than normal.

"So dad, Malfoy has asked me to be his girlfriend," I said and my father immediately looked at Draco.

Draco swallowed nervously as I continued, "but that isn't what we wanted to talk to you about."

I stopped talking in order for my father to process what was going on and he nodded for me to continue.

"We thought it best to let you know that Dracos father wants him to spy on you all for whatever information you know about this upcoming dark force. Draco was forced to agree because his father is an ass-" my father coughed, "sorry, a prick, anyways... Draco let me know because he doesn't want to listen to his father," I finished and looked at my dad.