Chapter thirty-six

Cynthia pov's

The girls and I woke up this morning excited about roaming around the city shopping, snapping photos with a camera, going to the Louver, nightclubs to party and exploring the culture of Paris not to mention that I have yet to find a bridal present including a bridal party for them in Los Angeles, California because I have taken it upon myself to do everything for them under a couple of weeks to organize the best wedding. Speaking of which, I have to get in touch with a friend of mine called Jasmine to get her to be the perfect photographer for their wedding for a simple fee of mate rates.

Don't get me wrong, I love weddings so much that I even dream of having my wedding someday in the future even if it means planning two of my friend's weddings which means twice as much the effort of pleasing them, however, I was most definitely enjoying my incredible new headset as I get to organize and be in charge of the arrangements to ensure that everything runs smoothly as possible for the wedding because it was the least I can do after all the hardships that they went through this semester year was the most terrifying experience to them.

"Alright, girls it is time to have the opportunity to further get the best summer experience in Paris!"I exclaimed cheerfully to my friends.

In the meantime, the boys were loudly chanting in the other room to explore Paris a little bit on more than one occasion seeming as if it was just time to start with an amazingly well to let the couples who are getting married in more than five weeks to spend their time together on the Eiffel towers whilst the rest of us take pictures before we went to the stores, museums and local cafe which was where I bumped into this twenty-three old man who made me accidentally spilt my coffee on the floor.

This man was tall dark and handsome with brown eyes that had a hint of amber color in them, and I wasn't going to let my guard down not even if I find him incredibly attractive during our silent brief encounter gazing at each other eyes when he cleared his throat to get my attention and said: "I'm not sorry for you bumping into me but I'm sorry about spilling your coffee though-."

I interrupted Luke by talking over him, being slightly more confused with what he said to me and I asked"hold on, what do you mean by you're not sorry for bumping into me that causes my highly expensive coffee to spill on the floor?"I was disappointed that I didn't get to drink my coffee since it was supposed to help me power through the day's plan to make the most successful hen-do party part one for each of the brides and now my day was already going to be a bust without my energy boost such as coffee to keep me going throughout the day.

He chuckles at me before he could offer to buy me a cup of coffee and then my phone started vibrating in my bomber jacket pocket as he nodded his head as a sign to let me know that it was okay if I had answered my phone calls from the band that I have managed to book for their wedding day as well as negotiating a deal with them because it was the only time they were going to be available for answering back to my phones and eventually when I had ended the phone call from the band, I turned my attention back on the guy who bought me coffee and Danish pastries at the cashier desk.

"Here's your coffee and a danish pastry, by the way, my name is Luke Banes, sweetheart" he introduced himself properly and asked me  "may I get what your name is love?"Well this Luke Banes was most definitely so sure of himself as I can tell he has this sense of confidence that never left him alone along with his causal smirks.

Quickly thanked him for giving me free coffee and a pastry treat to go with it, but I wasn't going to let this handsome man knows my name because I was the type of person who believes in fact of falling for a man who she had recently encountered today to just started forming a summer fling since I always opt more for a meaningful relationship that lasts longer than a couple of months, therefore, I simply smile at him and shook my head at him not letting him know what my name was at all.