•♬• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩.𝟔 🐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌!🐘•♫•

-Talking: "I just said that I didn't burn down the kitchen."

-Thinking: 'I just said that I didn't burn down the kitchen.'

Date: Thursday, August 18, 2023.

Time: 7:59

⚠️Warnings⚠️:

-bit of gore

-stalking

-swearing

-fluff

___________________________________________

3rd persons POV:

It was morning in y/n's dorm room, right now makoto and y/n were snuggling peacefully, they were both in dream land enjoy the warmth they both shared.

Makoto was dreaming about him and y/n going on a date outside the academy. Y/n was dreaming about making ice cream with aoi and chihiro. That amazing texture when they take the first scoop make y/n wanna drool.

But of course, smth always has to ruin the moment.

"WAKEY WAKEY, EGGS AND BAKIES, WAKE UP YOU DUMB AßS B!TCH MOTHER FVCKERS!!!! HEAD TO THE GYM FOR A VERY, VERY, VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!"

The morning announcement said. That sure woke up y/n, y/n was a light sleeper and any movement, sound, or light that she sees, she wakes up. Now makoto was different, he could be sleeping beauty 0.2. but he still managed to wake up.

When makoto woke up, he realized that he slept with a girl, but not just any girl, it was the girl that made his heart pound out of his chest, he ended up falling of the bed hitting his head.

Y/n has already gotten used to it. She has slept with toko 5 times, and with chihiro, 1 time, by now it's already normal that she sleeps with someone at night.

"A-are you ok *yawn*, naegi-kun?" Y/n asked as she rubbed her eye and looked were makoto fell.

Now y/n's anxiety went over average, makoto would probably see the book that she used to make the fake letter.

'Plz plz plz plz plz, god, I know I'm not your favorite child but at least consider that in your child and be on my side' y/n thought as she got off the bed and offered to help him up as fast as possible.

Thankfully makoto grabbed your hand and didn't look to the side of your bed where the book was.

"Maybe you should go to your dorm, naegi-kun, wouldn't want anyone to find out that you haven't showered in 2 days" I said to him while opening the door to him.

Makoto blushed in embarrassment and quickly excused himself to go to his dorm to do what he needs to do.

'eh, at least makoto showers, everytime onii-chan was close to me, I could smell him' I thought, 'it was disgusting', I decided to change my bandages into new ones since it looks like I was on my period
.
.
.
Which I wasn't. 。⁠:( '∩ ´)゚⁠:⁠。

Realizing that it would leave a stain in the bed sheets, I'd have to clean them, boring, I hate doing chores, maybe doing it the old fashioned way wouldn't hurt right?

"Umm, m-" I was about to call monokuma but they just appeared out of nowhere.

"Yes lovely~" monokuma said with a rose in his mouth.