I

hey If any of you did not read the whole summary, here's another warning that this story will be graphic and contain gore and things that could trigger people, so please, if you are not comfortable with things such as gore, mentions of rape or more, DO NOT READ THIS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Realization Of One's Situation

1

    Here, I thought I was only wrong about my whereabouts...... yet here I am... actually in the story, "The Way To Protect The Female Lead's Older Brother"... I had the lingering doubts of being here, but I guess not since the male lead is right in front of me and the family of pyschopaths. I take in a silent deep breath and calm my inner turmoil. His blood smells good. Too pure and bitter for me though. Ah yes, I forgot about my now body and change from human to vampire. 

  It began a hundred and twenty-one years ago...

.

.

.

  I was walking home from work. I didn't live that far, so walking a block or two wasn't that bad. I mean, at midnight it was and i didn't have a ride since everyone i knew were either asleep or unable to get me for some reason. No one from work could take me home as well, so walking it was. I was coming close to my house when I felt something come over my mouth and I was pulled against a body. 

  Before I knew it though, I had passed out. I guessed I was kidnapped since I woke up in another place, chained to a wall. A lot of things was done to me from that point on. I mean, it ranged from being abused, having some skin being practically skinned off to being raped. All of this pain and suffering ended when the police had managed to infiltrate my captor's house. Before they could save me though, he shoved a knife into my heart and twisted it, saying things of how people can't steal his treasure or something. 

  So on the night of my 21st birthday, I was killed, brutally at that. I thought death would've taken me for good, but I opened my eyes and I saw light and huge heads of people. They had multiple shades of skin and hair, but all of them had one thing in common- red eyes with black slitted pupils. I grew confused and started squirming in whoever arms I laid in. A woman tries to calm me down-the one who held me. She looked too little of what I remembered my mother looking like, her only being able to take after my mother's hair color-black. 

  Looking around, I saw I was surrounded by a hoard of people. It seemed as though I was the only babe in the room as long as one of the few children here. "Behold, Alucard and Herena's child, Haven Bloodthorne!" A male with long silver hair and dark skinned yelled out, standing on a pedestal. He then turns to my now parents and I and gestures us on there. My mother walks up first and uncovers me. I go blind for a moment since we are now under a bright light. 

  Looking upon the crowd, I now notice more children, ranging from a few months old to their late teens. Everyone silently cheers, clapping along. Glasses are raised and as my now Father raises his glass and puts it down, he starts going on about a speech. "Now, my clansmen, as you know, us, vampires are the most powerful creature on the planet, we also are the most who are somehow oppressed. I have talked with some of the human race to try and come to an agreement-" Wait! Did he say vampire?! I'm a vampire?! "- I have now partnered with a well-known family......" My head starts to bob up and down and the voice of my father starts to go foggy. 

  From there, I barely remember a lot from being a baby. I remember some things since it was important, like what my father's status was and how he interacted with my mother and I and the fact of now that I'm a vampire. It was shocking for a moment, but after a while, I got used to it. I also grew up at what felt like a rapid pace, but it was just the same amount as a human's growth. It probably felt like my childhood went fast since I've always been mature no matter how old I got.