Chapter 1

Kayla's POV
We have finally made it. Hannah and I are finally getting out of Montana and going to Miami for college. Hannah and I have been best friends through elementary school, middle school, and now college. She went to a different high school than I did because of some of her family problems. But we stayed in touch throughout it all. We were from a small town in Montana so we weren't experts at being social. We were actually a little nervous about meeting new people because of that. The road trip took a very long time and we were finally pulling up to the school when a jeep fender bendered us. I was so angry that I almost didn't want to get out of the car. This wasn't the way I wanted to start my college year. I finally got out to look up and see about 7 guys hop out of a black jeep that probably only seats 5 people. They were all very fit and attractive men. But when the driver hopped out of the car, my jaw dropped. He was so gorgeous with only a muscle shirt on and sweatpants. He immediately said he was extremely sorry and that he has us covered for repair. I said thank you and blushed. I couldn't stop smiling and admiring his jawline and his adorable smile. Then he said, "I'll have to get your phone number to tell you the details on insurance. My name is Cameron. This is Jack, Kian, Matthew, Connor, David, and Jake". I replied, "okay and my name is Kayla and this is Hannah" with a small chuckle. Then he said, "aight. I'll text you soon" and we both coincidentally drove to the same exact place. We arrive at the building that has our dorms in them. Hannah and I walk up two flights of stairs to get to the level where our dorm is located. The other boys were close behind us. In my mind I really just wanted them to have a dorm close to us to we could see them more often. We reach our dorm at the very end of the hall and I look back and see that Jack and Cameron step into the hall while the other boys go up to the next floor. Jack and Cameron had their dorm at the other end of the hall. And once that thought hit me, I smiled a little bit.

Okay so this is my very first book and I will continue to post more chapters! I really hope you guys like it and please leave comments for advice or thoughts about the book. Thanks!!! -Kayla 💜