ฺ。· ͟͟͞͞➳ ┆𝐵𝑂𝑁𝑈𝑆┆ ✿ ׄ ۪

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝐼𝑅𝑆𝑇 𝐼 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 - 𝐾𝑦𝑙𝑒 𝐷𝑖𝑥𝑜𝑛・゜゜・ ➷ ・゜゜・.

・゜゜・ ➷ ・゜゜・.

▸ 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐒 his gaze looking upwards as you all filed out the house, you being behind billy as you see everyone looking up at something causing excitement to flood through your veins. "Holy shh-" Victor almost swears.

"Wait..What is this?" You hear Rosa ask with a smile on her face, everyone goes down the stairs as Billy waits to exit the house before shutting the door.

"Oh my gosh," Rosa exclaims in awe "you guys," everyone gleams in awe at the huge deep green Christmas tree decorated with lights. Your eyes are not coming off of it as you follow them to stand in front of the tree beside Freddy.

"Hold on hold on..where'd you even get this," Rosa questions, still not looking from the giant tree that was very much real and eye-catching. "Saved up a lot of allowances" Eugene answers, crossing his arms as he stands proudly.

Pedro shakes his head, "I might have done some heavy lifting," he added with a knowing look in his eye as Mary looks at him with a smile. You grinned at his statement.

"But it was a Team effort," Darla beams as she looks at Pedro, everyone but Victor and Rosa understanding what she meant.

Billy standing on your left side by Rosa as he grabbed your hand.

Freddy picked up the two cords that connected to the tree, Victor noticing right away "Freddy no don't you'll blow the breaker, Freddy no no no come on," he pleaded but Freddy plugged them in anyway as the whole thing lights up in a magical illuminations.

As everyone stares in awe and breathless not knowing what to say, as Freddy smiles wide as he tossed the cord to the ground; his hand now finding yours as both of your boys hold both of your hands gently.

"Yeah, we fixed the electricity problems." Billy hinted, his dimples showing as his smile never left his face.

"Yeah we sort of know an electrician," Mary glanced at Billy, "well a couple of them actually." Mary chuckles as you laugh along.