Chapter 11: Marooned

——————————🏴‍☠️——————————

Barbossa brought the ship to a small island in the middle of the ocean. The crew then forced Elizabeth onto the plank, and pointed their swords at her and were yelling at her to walk the plank. (Y/n) was being held back by two other pirates, waiting to walk the plank after Elizabeth.

Will struggled in the grip of the pirates that were holding him, and looked to Barbossa.

"Barbossa you lying bastard! You swore they'd go free!" Will shouted.

"Don't dare impugn me honor, boy! I agreed they'd go free, but it was you who failed to specify when or where."

The crew laughed, and Will was gagged as Barbossa turned to look at Elizabeth.

"Though it does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don't it lads? So I'll be havin' that dress back before you go."

The pirates cackled and whistled as Elizabeth angry removed the dress, leaving her in her under dress, and tossed it back at Barbossa.

"It goes with your black heart." She sneered.

Barbossa pressed the dress against his face. "Ooh, it's still warm." He mocked, before tossing it to the crew.

Elizabeth slowly walked towards the edge of the plank, while the pirates cheered and encouraged her to jump. She looked down into the water, and hesitated.

"Too long!" One of the pirates said.

He slammed his foot on the plank, causing Elizabeth to lose her balance and fall into the water.

(Y/n) was pushed forward next to Barbossa. He grabbed her arm with one hand, and his other held her cheeks so she was looking up at him.

"You know, (Y/n), perhaps I may have been a little hasty to disregard you because you are not a man. But must admit, you are a good pirate. So I'm willing to give ye a choice. You can either walk the plank and be stranded on that spit of land, or you can join me crew."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened. "What?"

"Join me crew. Be loyal to me. And after we lift this wretched curse you can have your share of treasure. What say you? I think the rest of the crew wouldn't mind havin' a woman such as yourself aboard."

The crew cheered and whistled at that last statement.

(Y/n) gave him a disgusted look. The nerve of him. Did he honestly think she'd follow him after everything he's put her through?

She gritted her teeth and glared at him. "Never!" She hissed, and spit in Barbossa's eye.

He recoiled and released her to wipe the saliva off of his face, and (Y/n) ran into the plank and jumped into the sea, before any of the crew could comprehend what had just happened.

Barbossa scowled and glared down at the ripples that (Y/n) had made when she dove into the water.

"Stubborn little brat!" He growled.

Jack, who had watched (Y/n)'s performance with a proud smile on his face, frowned when he was shoved forward and onto the plank.