Aaron Kingston!

NO PROOF READING

1 week later

Nandini's pov:

Aiyappa! It has been a week since, I have joined Redwood but there is not a single day gone when there was no feud between me and fab 5.

Gosh! those idiots are so annoying, especially that 'Qutub Minar'. He never leaves any opportunity to annoy me and to mess with me. Just because of him and his idiot friends for the first time I got detention.

Please aiyappa give them some brain so they can use it. They are in high need of it.

Aiyappa! This whole week has been nothing but a roller coaster ride for me. So please don't let anything chaotic happen today.

Redwood Highschool, New York city:

"Why is everyone gathered in parking? Looks like some star is here. Lets go and see", thinks Nandini in her mind but as she approaches the source of her curiosity her face goes pale because the person standing in front of her is the same guy she has loved since childhood with her everything, keyword loved but not anymore.

3rd Person's POV:

'Aaron Kinston' a star American footballer who is known everyone but no one knows who was the person who put him at this very place. It was none other than is childhood best friend cum girlfriend 'Nandini Murthy'.

But what did he did with her. He broke the heart she once had given to him. They say love in school is lightning a candle in the rain  but for Nandini back then it was not true. She used to think that she and Aaron would be forever. Nothing could separate them. But a term like forever is just a mere word made of 7 letters, nothing else because in reality anything like forever don't exist. At least this is what she thinks now.

 They say 'people changes with time' but Nandini had never thought that he would also be like others. It is a harsh reality and a rule of life, what we think doesn't happens. So how could Nandini be a exception. Aaron too changed and he changed for the worst. And 'what hurts the most is people can go from people you know to people you don't'.

'He left in peace and left her in pieces'. After his and Nandini's breakup Nandini had a total breakdown. It will be appropriate to say she was devastated. 

'People come and go' and eventually we learn to live without them, we learn to move on. But this doesn't changes the fact that it is difficult to move on. 'Bad habits are too difficult to get rid off'. 

...................................................................

Aaron looked up and met the eyes of the person he thought he would never come across. The smile his face held a second ago vanished.

To Nandini seeing Aaron after all these years felt like ground has slipped under her feet. All the memories that she had locked somewhere in the depth of her mind came flooding and started drowning her, suffocating her. Her breath got caught in her lungs. She felt like she couldn't breath anymore. 

There were so many thoughts flooding inside Aarons mind after seeing Nandini. He wanted to say something but he can't utter a word because of shock. He is too shocked to make any coherent sentence.

Before Aaron could stop Nandini and before Nandini could lose her composure she ran away from parking as fast she can.

Maybe no one noticed the reactions of Aaron and Nandini because Nandini was standing behind or everything happened so fast that no one could pick up what the matter is, but there were one pair of eye that witnessed the unsaid encounter of two and the lines of his forehead can clearly tell how worried he is. But the question is why is he worried and for whom?