1.

~⋇⋆✦⋆⋇~

~⋇⋆✦⋆⋇~

It's been more than a century since the country was freed from the man-eating demons. Comrades in the war had long passed, leaving a family to look over and protect the city and country they helped defend. There's nothing to be worried about since the world they're in is a normal city rid of any supernatural abilities. So what is holding the twins back? Isn't it time for them to come home?

"(N/n), it's time for you and (B/n) to go back now. Take a vacation or whatever, you both deserved it." said the older woman that seems to have (H/c) and eyes as blue as the sky. She was standing beside an older man who had red hair with (e/c) orbs that the twins inherited.

"Are you sure that you'll be okay here mom?" The youngest of the three siblings asked her mom, looking up from her sitting position. The woman just smiled and pat her on the head.

"You've come and given us all a gift. You should know now that we'll be okay since you protected us all these times." she kneeled and hugged the youngest tightly.

"The time spent here and our real world is different, though a century has passed, it might've been a couple of months passed there." her dad added. He then looked at his twin children.

"Go back, this city has long passed from being in danger. Take some time for vacation, as your mom said, you both deserve it. (B/n), take care of your twin, as should you (Y/n). You two take care of each other. When you need us, we'll always be there for you. All you have to do is send a letter." He winked.

(Y/n) smiled at her dad, shaking her head before she willed herself to create a device to leave behind. She stood up and helped her mom to stand, she smiled and hugged her mom before walking over to her dad to give him the device she just created a few seconds ago.

"Here. I'll give you a call if we really need it." she put the device down on her dad's hand. Gripping his hand in hers, she hugged the older man. Looking at her twin, she signaled him to come into the hug. (B/n) who saw this smiled and without hesitation joined in the hug.

Kousuke, their older brother pouted.

"Where's my hug squirts?" looking backred-hairedd haired man with blue eyes, they smiled at each other before pulling their older brother into a group hug, as well as their mom. They hugged for a long time before letting go.

"Thank you for being safe all this time... We'll miss you guys..." (Y/n) tearfully said before wiping her wet eyes. (B/n) put his arms around her shoulder, saluting at their family before a portal opens up behind them. 

"See you guys again, take care of yourselves.." with that, the twins went through the portal and it disappears as soon as it came. The remaining family waved their hand to say goodbye towards the empty spot where the twins stood earlier.

~⋇⋆✦⋆⋇~

Both (Y/n) and (B/n) found themselves in an empty alley in Japan. Surveying the area around them, they could see that they were near the alley where they first went missing. Not wasting any time, they quickly went to their old house to find it filled with flowers. Notes praying that they'll come back and a few notes from their classmates. Smiling fondly at these letters, they chose to leave it be.