6 years

"A legendary hero, lost to us 6 years ago. She was a young girl along with her friends and the strongest hero group known to this city. Today marks the anniversary of their death. And now to Amy-" Kotetsu turned off the t.v. and sighed. 6 years ago he had her next to him, now she wasn't. He got up off the couch from the room and walked out into the training room. Nathan was being as gay as ever, talking, no wait, flirting with his partner Barnaby Brooks Jr. Normally, he would have laughed at fire emblems attempts, but today his heart wasn't in it.
"Hey you ok?" Rock bison asked as kotetsu sat on the window ledge and stared out at the city, drenched in rain. Kotetsu didn't respond, just merely sighed. Rock bison knew why he was acting like this, and knew the pain he was feeling hurt and he would never truly get over it, no matter what he said. Suddenly the t.v switched to show agatha's face.
"Heroes we need you to suit up and get to the downtown park"

-------------time skip----------------------
"What the heck is going on here?!" Barnaby asked as the bad guys they were chasing shot beams at them.
"They're NEXT, that's for sure" Kotetsu ,as Wild Tiger, said as he fired his grappling hook at them. suddenly the bad guys froze, then started freaking out and running away.

"What the heck" "Oh dear god run"

Barnaby and Kotetsu watched as the guys hid behind them. They stared in the dark ally in front of them, not moving. everything was quiet. Suddenly a hissing sound rang out along with the sound of metal on concrete. Out of the shadows walked a figure that looked like a HERO, except that it was a girl, an her metal hair was wriggling with snakes. She walked out and they noticed that her suit'a eyes were closed.

"Who are you?" Kotetsu asked. She smiled at him and spoke.

"I'm not going to tell you my real name but my suit name should be obvious. It's Medusa." She said in a voice that was so hypnotic that they felt like walking to her. Suddenly Sky High fired his wind power at her. She whipped her head towards him and snarled. She crouched down and hissed at the rooftops. 8 figures jumped of the roof and landed in a circle around her. The other suits looked like human-animal mutants. All the girls looked at Medusa and she nodded at them. There was a slight pause, then all the suits jumped up, along with Medusa.

"Kotetsu, Barnaby, everyone don't let them escape. This will get ratings up." Agatha shouted at the HERO's thru there headphones. Everyone agreed and rushed up to attack them. Kotetsu let the others go after the other girls while he focused on Medusa. He followed her up to the rooftops and chased her. He shot his grappling hook at her and it tied her legs together and she fell forward. He jumped to pin her down, but she shot her hand out and punched him. He flew back into a wall. As Kotetsu was getting up, he watched her struggling with the tie. She hissed, and he watched in amazement as her two legs melted into one giant tail. the rope came off and she slithered into an upright position. He rushed to attack her. She whipped her head in his direction and sighed.
"I really don't want to do this, but you leave me no choice." She said. He was so close to her and was about to punch her when she looked at him, suit eyes wide open, snakes hissing. Kotetsu froze as his suit started to malfunction and shut down. Medusa held his gaze as he fell to the ground. When she heard the power go out, she closes her eyes and let out a whistle. Suddenly the other 8 girls appered. They started walking away then Kotetsu said.
"Who are you and why are you doing this?" Medusa turned and smiled at her.
" Oh Kotetsu, you should know who I am, and for why we are doing this well, the shadows will always defeat evil" She said as she disappeared into the shadows. Kotetsu stared at the place she disappeared at in shock. Only one person I know says that, but there is no way she is- Kotetsu was suddenly shaked out of his thought, and he looked up to see Bunny looking down at him wit a worried look.
"Kotetsu are you ok?"
"Ya" Kotetsu said as he stood up. He followed Barnaby back to the square, but he looked back at the spot
Is it possible?