-1

Alya1| Nervousness

Alya
1| Nervousness

"Roseeeee.." I screamed. Rose is my only best friend since college, we share the same apartment which is above her father's flower shop "La Rose" , we both run that shop .

"What happened alya..did u see a ghost or what " she came running from the kitchen.

"No, I...." before i could complete my words she stopped me with another question.

"Then what is it....a cockroach?" She asked with her eyes wide open.

"No rose" I replied.

"Oh for God sake... will u just tell why the hell did u scream?" saying that she sat beside me on the couch.

"It's just that....that tommorow is my interview and I'm super nervous rn...I have heard from few people that the boss of that company is very arrogant and rude... and that he rarely smiles..." saying this I looked at her seeing me with a side glance.

'Will I get the job....I don't know how he will react tommorow I'm super nervous...I won't be able to sleep properly today with so much tension....ughhhh....I need to distract myself with something...' suddenly I am pulled out of my imagination.

"I think I know how to make u stop overthinking...get up and get ready in a sexy dress...we r leaving rn..." she exclaimed with excitement.

"But where..." Where is rose going to take me at this time??

"Babe...we r going to a pub.... I'm sure u will enjoy a lot tonight and who knows maybe we will get ourselves a boyfriend today..."she smirks saying that.

"I'm not sure wheather it is a good idea or not..but let's do it " saying that we both go to our rooms and get dressed.

We finally reach the pub and it was so full that we had to push through the crowd to enter. As soon as we enter the pub we found two seats near bar counter and immediately rushed towards the seat before anyone reaches there.

Rose ordered beers for both of us...she immediately finished drinking and ran towards the dance floor...she gestured me with her hands to come over but I really don't like socialising so I sat there enjoying my drink and seeing my best friend dancing closely with a handsome boy.

I don't know when did I got lost in my thoughts of me dancing with my so called "future boyfriend" if I ever get one....

Suddenly a loud noise brings me back to reality and I look up in my watch it's 12:15 am...waittt...how long have I been dreaming... I need to get back home immediately and go to sleep... I don't want to reach late on my very first interview.