ooo. prolouge

chapter zero !

prolouge !

CHANDLER CAZADOR had been trained to be ruthless since day one. Ever since she was just graduating from the depths of elementary school, her parents have taught her to hunt cursed beings, creatures of the night, werewolves. She had been taught to be ruthless, merciless, cold-blooded and vicious to the ones who'd been the victims of the curse. In the beginning, sure, she may have felt the slightest bit of remorse for the lycans, but her family's nightmare-ish stories knocked all of the explanations of the werewolves being good right out of her naive little mind.

She was only 12 when her father decided it would be a good idea to send her out to the field. She had fought and fought against the lone wolf that her father had so perfectly picked out but unfortunately, the omega had more strength than the young girl and her parents could register. Luckily, her father, Martin Cazador, saved her before too much pain was inflicted upon her. There is one thing you should know before this story continues, Chandler has and had always been a determined child. Not only was she determined, but she also thrived for her parent's approval which was extremely difficult to get.

So, she fought hard against the werewolves her mother, Carmen Cazador, had reluctantly chosen for her daughter. Chandler fought with the most strength her fragile, little body could muster at that age and she fought until she came victorious. To this day, Chandler can still vividly remember the day she did so. It was against an omega, not a weak one either, and it was overly safe to say that the girl beat the lycan with little to no mercy, it was vicious. Nothing like she had ever done before.

After her triumph against the omega, her father sent her out more and more until she became almost unbeatable. Keyword; almost. She was still only human, she could still be vanquished. Especially against the inhumane beings, as they were supernatural and much more powerful than the young girl.

One day, Chris Argent sent the Cazador family a letter, asking for their assistance with a werewolf problem. The family had gotten multiple requests for their help but never from the Argents. The Argents were the so-called 'crazy' family of the werewolf hunter community, as Kate Argent had allegedly burned down the Hale house in late 2004.

Chris and Victoria Argent both thought highly of themselves and frankly had too big of an ego to ask for help. Chandler, her brother and her parents eventually concluded that it would be best for only one person to go there to protect and or help the Argents.

They chose Chandler.

She thought that the problem was mild, at best. But she would've never guessed that the 'mild' problem would turn into years' worth of stress, fighting and love. She definitely wouldn't have guessed love.

NAT SPEAKS !

i'm doing this instead of studying!! yay !!
also i did update this and change the plot
a bit!