Chapter 2

✩⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆✩ 

✩⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆✩ 

Leaving the Prefect compartment Remus walks down the small train hallway back to the compartment that held all his friends. All but one. "Well, I hope you're happy James. I just saw Alya, your sister in the prefect compartment with Lily crying. Oh, and she wanted me to tell you that since Lily is her friend and not yours, you can no longer talk to her." Jumping out of his seat James looked at Remus with wide eyes. 

"She's crying? Why is she crying? I just told her that she needs to leave my friends alone and I really did that to help you from an awkward lie you would have to make. She can't stop me from talking to my Lilypad." Sitting himself back in his original position next to Peter, Remus pulls his book out and ignores the words that continue to spiel out of James' mouth.

"It's time guys, let's grab our stuff and head off the train." Lily tells the small group of 4 including herself. "I can't wait to start school again. I wonder who our new DADA professor will be." Alya was talking to Severus as they started to walk out of the compartment. "I don't know but I hope it's someone who knows what they're talking about. I'm tired of having horrible professors teach us." 

Seeing her brother and his friends Alya looks away and hold back her tears once again. "Alya, are you ok?" Looking up at Severus with a small smile Alya nods. "I will be. I'm more crying now from anger than anything else. Thank you Sev, for asking."

Looking back at the Marauders Alya see that James was walking towards her and her group of friends. "Snivellus out of the way. Alya...Alya look at me please." James pushes Serverus out of the way so he could stand in front of Alya and to block the way. "Come on Sev, let's go before we're late." Alya ignoring her brother grabs Serverus' hand and tries to get around her stupid brother.

"I'm not letting you go till you talk to me Al. Look I'm sorr-" 

"Oh, please James, I don't want to hear this. Apologize to me when you really mean it. Till then I will not speak to you."

Shocked James let's Alya go past with Snape. "I can't believe this. Padfoot, I can't believe this!" James set is head on Sirius' shoulder. "I can Prongs. You were a little harsh back on the train." Lifting his head up he looks over at Peter. "I thought you were on my side wormtail? How I've been betrayed by my friends."

"