chapter 2

About 10 minutes later he comes back. "Squraltomanlus" i say as he turns back to a human. I looked at him and looked away because he had no clothes on. " y/n can you do the clots spell please i don't know it" you know you would have to look at him to do it and that wouldn't be easy because he's your best friend but you decide to do it. "Find " you grab your wand and look at him and you feel yourself turning more red. " Expert coltspeed" clothes go onto him and he sits down next to you. " You got a little red there "he said, poking both of my cheeks "shut up" I said and looked at him " what did you like what you saw" he teased but you changed the subject. " what did you hear" " nothing much he was just talking to one of his mates about how he wants to get close to you again because he forgot how fun you were. He was also saying how it would be good to have someone like you in there friend groupe and then his mates teased him about fancying you" " he fancies me?" you ask " i don't know he never answered to him" " he knows i would never leave the friend group i have now" ron just nodded as he sat next to me. He put his head on my shoulder. In our friendship it was normal for us to do a couple things even when we were just friends.

He fell asleep and so did i we fell asleep on each other and woke up in eachothers arms. We looked at the clock and it 8:45 " shit we have to get to the gazebo right now" you said and rushed up waking him up you both ren there and by the time you got there it was 8:58 you waited for draco and harry. Once they came you all decided to go explore one of the caves. You just randomly choose one out of the blue. You, Harry, Draco and Ron walked in and none of us had any idea what to expect. We walked in talking about a hour later of walking you see a spider that was huge like bigger than a person you jumped and not knowingly bumped into one ,You passed out and harry ron and draco started to panic harry casted a protection shield around us as draco picked me up bridal style and carried me out. They did not know what to do so they waited till i woke up.

I blinked my eyes and sat up, ron rushed over to me "y/n are you okay?" he asked "yeah i'm fine thanks." "Let's get you home " you just nodded as he picked you up and he started to walk out of the forest with Harry and Draco following. "You and y/n would make a good couple," Harry said to ron. You slightly blushed " piss off Harry" Draco said "is someone jealous ?" ron said you could hear the smirk on his face through his voice. "Of you never" Draco said with much confidence. So much Confadence it pissed you off for some resson. You kept your mouth shut tho. "Are you two going to the burro?" harry asked. I lifted my head off Ron's shoulder and sat up in his arms " are we going to the burro" "yes" he said and you rested your head on his neck again. Every time you were at the burro you both always did something stupid. Very stupied teen stuff. Smoke weed , drink, smoke cigs or vapes. Ron was your first kiss in year 1 in the burro. Then in year 4 when you were 15, after him and Harmoni broke up you both got high and ended up having sex. You lost most of your firsts to him. You and ron were just really close. You were not fuck buddies or anyting becouse you could do anyting to/with eachother and nothing would be awkward you were just that close. You all walked out of the forest. Draco walked over to you once you all out out of the forbidden forest " I'll see you later y/n" he said and kissed hand . You could almost see the smoke come out of ron's ears "piss off " he mumbled yo draco" bye guys " harry said as he drug draco away.

 Ron, who was still caring for you, walked to the burro. You were all alone walking and when he got you in you too were all alone as normal. Everyone really just let you two do your own thing and no one else went into the burro unless they did too. He put down on the bean bag and went to the fridge "oi y/n want a beer" " yes please mate" He grabs you and him one " i'm just a 'mate' now?" he said as he handed me the beer. I opened it and took a sip of "tea MATE." You say maye louder than how you would normally say it but you did not yell it. "Well y/n if im just your 'mate' how do explain EVerything that happened in this room before?" you looked at him and simply smirked " experimenting" his smile dropped and a skirt rose " oh just experimenting?" " Yep just experimenting" he moved closer to you till he was in the same beanbag as you. Then he whispered in your ear " just exparmenting ay?" and you and him made eye contact." Well how bout this, is this extparmenting."

Before you can ask what the bloody hell he was talking about he kissed you. Then pulled away for a second then kissed you again. He ran his tongue across your bottom lip and you opened your mouth a little but it was just enough for him to be able to shove his tongue into your mouth. You were fighting for dominance but after years of doing whatever you were doing with Ron you knew all your sweet spots. After a few minutes he pulled away and looked at you then got up and kissed your forehead and sat down next to you opening his beer. "How bout that was that just exparmenting too" he looks at you "maybe" "y/n if this was just exparmenting i wouldn't know all your sweet sprouts all over your body. He put his hand on your inner thigh maybe a inch or 2 away for your ariea. You knew what he was doing. HE wanting to prove that you too haven't been expat=meaning on each other since year 1. Year 1 it was kissing year too feeling you up year 3 hickies and fingering and eating out /hand jobs and blow jobs for him then it just got bigger and bigger. You dont regret it only because you Really like ron you have since you were in year 2.You were really tired so you put his han back on his lap " ron i'm sorry but i really tired maybe another time" "okay love but i have something new to try that you will love. " you smiled at the pet name love he gave you pet names even tho you weren't dating. "Good night Ron" you said and got up and laid down on the couch " goodnight y/n" he said and got up and kissed you and laid down on the couch across for you. 

A/N:srry for all the spelling mistakes gramerly anit workin