chapeter 1

(third person pov)

Your y/n l/n and you're a 17 year old You're not like most "normal people '' you are from a part of london....kinda you go to hogwarts. You hate it tho you're so sick of being a witch / wizard altho it is your last year so you fighered your just gonna push through. You live next to Ron and his family. You and Ron grew up together and were best friends until a year ago when Harmonie moved after choosing that she did not wanna take part in the program anymore. AFter she left and went back to London Ron became different. He had random outbursts and he had so many mood swings but you were still his best friend and he was still your best friend even though he was being a dick. Sometimes you look back at the memories you made with him. You and ron shared a room and you have since year 1. Just the other day you were reading your journal from year 1 and you read about the day Yeo and he were trying to learn how to use your wounds and how to cast spells and Harry came into your room with his invisible clothes on and Ron accidently turned him into a cat. You had to get Hermione to help with that. You were an only child with an alcoholic mom that never bothered you and a dad that was dead. Half the time you stayed at Ron's house because you felt welcome. You mainly either hang with Ron or his mom , but sometimes you'll goof off with the twins. Harry was not only your friend but he was like a brother to you just like Hermione was like a sister to you. Now before I forget there is Draco, you and him used to be my best friends too but he left to do his popular boy thing. Your a y/h (your house) but you are more powerful and more prideful then everyone in your house. Presumably you think you would fit into any house, but the hat said you're a y/h . you were hoping this year would be calm no dementors , no voldemort nothing you just wanted a smooth year no problems.

(first pov)

I was walking to the dining hall and I looked over and I saw Harry walking over to me "y/n look at our table" he whispers. I look over and see the rich farret boy sitting by us. Draco i mumble to myself. I take a deep breath and walk over to the table. I walk past Ron messing up his ginger hair as I walk over to where I always sit which is right in front of Ron, who sits next to Harry. Draco was sitting in front of Harry which meant I had the unbridled joy of sitting by him. Ron , Harry, and I look at each other and look back at Draco who was starting to eat . after he swallowed his food he looked at us "what's wrong with you guys?" Draco said but not in a mean way. We were all still looking at him as if he was the elephant in the room. "Would you guys piss off please" he said. "Draco why are you sitting here ?" i asked him "Because i want to sit by my best friend" before i could say anything Ron stepped up and said something " 'best friends' your nothing to her you left her to be with your rich group" "Remember your place Ron, just remember you're just a Weasley you're nothing compared to me" Draco spat back you cut in " Exactly he's nothing compared to you he's nice and caring and he knows how to be a real friend unlike you. "I made eye contact with draco. "I want to be your friend, okay just give me another chance" I thought it was weird that he wanted to be friends again but everyone deserves a second chance I guess you thought to yourself. " fine but if you wanna be our friend you have to meet us in the forbidden forest tonight and 9pm sharp meet us at the gazebo deep in the forest" He looked at us then heated at my request then looked me in the eyes ''fine i will'' we started to

go back to eating and talking about small stuff. Draco was telling us about his classes that we did not have with him and we told him about our classes.

You heard the bell ring and you went to your next class. All 4 of us had class with that one old hag. I forgot her name but she's a bitch. Little dose anyone know Ron and I had a plan to get us out of the test we had to do in her class today. You got a hold of the twins and got Fred and George to come and work their magic with their fireworks while we were in the middle of the test. Ron and I looked at each other a few times before the twins can bursting in throwing fireworks in the room but also throwing them where no one would get hurt everyone started to cheer for them and we run out following them on the brooms it made a huge mess but we did not have to take the test o that's good.. Class left out early and Ron and I decided that we were just going to skip snipes class, only because it was a free peoried today. We left and walked into the woods ''i wonder why Draco wants to be nice all of the sudden '' I say as we walk to the secret tree house we have there. "I don't know he has to be up to something , do you think he's on Voldemort's side again?" " i don't think so Ron if he was he would have me acting like a who other person, he still had his bitchy attitude today so i dont think thats it maybe-" i got cut off by ron saying shh and covering my mouth "listen" he said whispering. I listen and her draco's voice ron go check it out, i'll make you into a squirrel." I said and pulled out my wand "Okay" "squrala babostral" i say as it turns him into a squirrel. He hopped over to catch it out. About 10 minutes later he comes back.