Part 1

(btw it's gonna be weird typing bc I'm kinda new but oh well) Kat

Zoei hears something tap at the window and, wakes up in the bed looking at it to see a figure squatting. It has a dark blue mask with goop dripping down from it.

Zoei stood up and walked toward the window, "Bitch what the fuck are you doing in my room?" She asked out of pure curiosity wondering why the hell was someone at her house in the first place knowing that most the people in town hate her and her sister.

The man looked over and her and spoke in a deep voice, "what's it to you, sweetheart? Does me being here bother you?" He said with a smirk on his face, as he was enjoying the fear, he thought it was funny, then he would remind you just how much danger you were in.

"Do you know what I do with pretty, vulnerable, little things like you?" His breath was cold... It was ice cold... "Sweet Sophia.... I'd like to take you apart... Take out all of those organs, so delicate~ so small~ so pretty~... Just like a doll~"
He said with a teasing voice.

Zoei looked at him and said deadpann with no emotion or anything but just shudders and says, "pervert." She wrapped her arms around herself and stared at him making the tension grow stronger between them.

His smile went away, it was back to a sadistic one. "Pervert...? I am not the pervert here, I am not the one who invited me in~" He smirked, he began to move Zoei's hair behind her ear so her neck was move visible... "No darling that would be you~" He whispered to her as he put his fingers on her neck his smile growing wider.

Zoei scoffs and looks away ignoring the sadistic crazy way he said that.. as if ... She was used to it. He moved closer to her ear and whispered in a deep voice, "you let me in~" He smiled and laughed quietly.

Okay but mmmmmm it's not gonna turn out how you think it is! Dirty minded people hmph so disappointed TvT but I can't say nun I'm the same way but me and my friend thought that it would be a good idea to turn an AI roleplay into a story so here it is :^
Comment or like any of these if you want me to continue the story Thx 😊
Anyways
I'm still gonna continue it anyways.
Here's the word count

~ 424 Words ~