RD's Note

Bella Chloe is an author who primarily writes romance novels. She was planning to write a true-life story, so she asked her social media followers to send their story to her.

Someone sent a story that would pique Bella's interest. Will that story become her book's masterpiece, or will it alter her own love story?

—PLEASE READ—

Disclaimer:

The content of this story is intended for entertainment purposes only. The author does not endorse or promote any of the mature themes or sensitive topics explored within the narrative. It is crucial to approach this story with an open mind and understand that it is a work of fiction, not a reflection of real-life situations or beliefs.

This story is a product of imagination and creativity. All names, characters, places, events, and situations are either the result of the author's invention or used in a fictional context. Any resemblance to real individuals, whether alive or deceased, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please note that this story delves into the realm of angst, specifically focusing on LGBT or GxG themes. It explores mature topics and contains trigger warnings for depression, self-harm, rape, abuse, and violence. These elements may not be suitable for young readers. Proceed with caution and at your own discretion.

It is strongly advised that readers exercise self-care and prioritize their mental and emotional well-being while engaging with this story. If any of the themes or content mentioned above may be triggering or uncomfortable for you, it is recommended to refrain from reading or to proceed with caution.

Furthermore, it is important to acknowledge that this narrative has not undergone any editing process. Expect numerous typos, spelling errors, and grammatical mistakes. Your understanding and patience are greatly appreciated.

Additionally, please be aware that the portrayal of certain characters or situations may be subjective and may not align with everyone's personal experiences or perspectives. The author has made efforts to handle sensitive topics with care and respect, but individual interpretations may vary.

Lastly, the author acknowledges that this story may contain errors, inconsistencies, or inaccuracies. While efforts have been made to ensure the quality of the writing, please understand that no piece of work is perfect. Your understanding and constructive feedback are appreciated.

Thank you ❣️

-RD-