Prologue

Narration:
In a land far far away lies the Kingdom of Fiore. A small peaceful nation of seventeen million. And a place filled with magic. Found in every home, sold in every marketplace. For most magic is merely a tool. A mundane part of everyday life. For some however, magic is an art and have devoted their lives to its practice.

These are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds, they ply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. Join Cain as he journeys through Fiore as he travels to find answers as to why his parents left him. Cain is no ordinary wizard; he is a powerful Demon Slayer.

One who uses both Flame Demon Slaying magic and Lightning Demon Slayer Magic. His mother is queen of the Flame Demons and his father is king of the Lightning Demons. What adventures await Cain as he ventures into the world of magic as a member of the most famous guild of all.

There is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest. One from which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name... is Fairy-Tail.

|July 6th, X777 (Or is it) |

Third Person POV:
It was an early morning and deep within a cave a light can be seen as a figure can be seen sleeping on a makeshift bed. Another figure walked over to the bed and sighed. "Boy, wake up. It's morning." The figure said as a blue glow is seen from their eyes. The figure in the bed slowly opened their eyes to reveal two crimson orbs with slits as the pupils.

The figure then was shown to be a young boy no older then fourteen can be seen getting up and yawned. "Morning dad." The young boy said. "Get dressed son. Your mother will be here soon. And happy birthday." The figure said with a smile on his face. The young boy smiled happily and got out of bed to get ready for the day.

(A/N: Imagine the OC as a 14 year old kid)

Once the boy was ready he ran outside of the cave and was excited about his birthday. "Man, today is going to be awesome!" The boy said. "Easy now Cain. We have much to do today." Cain's dad said as he walked out of the cave and his form was now seen.

"Raijin." Cain said. Raijin is the King of the Lightning Demons. He has black clothing, with electric blue colored wings, and his tail had an electric blue trail going down it from the top of his head to the tip of his tail.

 He has black clothing, with electric blue colored wings, and his tail had an electric blue trail going down it from the top of his head to the tip of his tail

"After today, you will carry on my namesake." Raijin said. Cain looked down in sorrow and sadness. "I know. But do you and mom really have to go? Can't you stay?" Cain asked. "I wish we could. But as royalty, we have a duty to out kind. But you will always be our son. Our little prince of Demons." Raijin said as he ruffled Cain's black hair. Cain smiled and then a bright light caught their attention. "It seems you told him what was going to happen after today." A voice said.

A bright flame erupted from the ground and a woman appeared out of it. She had red scales, hair as red as the flames around her, crimson red eyes, and a questionable outfit choice in front of her son.