Jacob and Renesmee were walking through the forest, hand in hand. The leaves were crunching under their feet, and the sun was shining through the trees. Renesmee was smiling, and Jacob couldn't help but smile too.

"Where are we going?" Renesmee asked.

"It's a surprise," Jacob said.

They walked for a few more minutes, until they came to a clearing. In the center of the clearing was a picnic blanket, with a basket of food and a bottle of wine.

"Jacob, this is beautiful," Renesmee said.

"I wanted to do something special for you," Jacob said. "Something to show you how much I love you."

Renesmee's eyes filled with tears. "I love you too," she said.

They sat down on the blanket, and Jacob poured them each a glass of wine. They ate and talked, and laughed, and enjoyed each other's company.

As the sun began to set, Jacob took Renesmee's hand and led her to a nearby tree. He pulled her close, and kissed her deeply.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," Renesmee replied.

They stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, watching the sun set over the forest. They knew that they would face many challenges in the future, but they also knew that they would face them together, no matter what.