🍂rooftop confessionliton

Sapnap
-
God damn George was a dick for that move. I thought ex wore off limits. Looking at my phone to see the time of my last class.

"Sap you okay?" George asked innocently.

"It's not like my best friend is now dating my ex" I growled annoyed, "what the actual flick?"

"She wanted me to sap..and I'll give you she's good-looking," he said shrugging it off.

"You. Betrayed us. And u let her call dream a fucking fag what kind of best friend are u?" I snapped.

"He is. And he's after her man' George said condacdenly.

"So what if he's gay? He liked u longer than we knew my ex. U bitch" I growled, "u ruined ur friendships today"

As soon as I could I left and headed straight for my dream house. At first, we cuddled on his bed just venting about it. I couldn't help but nuzzle his neck.

"That falls comforting I like it" Dream Saif chuckles looking at the wall of pics of us.

"U sure have a lot of pics of me and u, you obsessed?" I joked.

Who am I kidding I've been loving holding dreams a lot more than a friend should I pull out some cigarettes?

"Smoke and chocolate? Rooftop?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yeah like the old days," he said excitingly.

He stood up tall and pretty af... wait pretty? That's a new thing for me to think of the dream as.

He fixed his hair so carelessly, as I stood moving some strands out of simply my jaded eyes.

We went to the window and climbed out onto the shingle-covered rooftop overlooking a pretty Plato, with a river we played at as youngins.

I handed him a cigarette as he put a playlist on. And I lit mine smoking it like nothing, in hailing and explaining puffs carelessly.

"𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛.." I mutter.

My mind is a haze.. as I slowly zone out to the song we fell in love with 𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧. Relaxing slowly why I've been drawn to dream recently.

I've fallen for a man who has been so hurt but our other best friend. I leaned on his shoulder he smiled holding his arm around me smoking cigarettes together.

"At this point were bunt buddies" Dream joked, "we always smoke when we're alone together"

"Maybe more" I joked light heartily.

"Probably  not sapnap"

As I zone out enjoying the sone and the land, soon looking and making everything a dream.

His chiseled perfect chin to grab, kinda prefix jaw-lawing gamed green neon eyes, with a hint of confusion, and his mid legato dirt blond hair, that now has a blond shine in the October dusklight.

I fell down his chest blushing a bit.. my mind wondering if I'll ever have a chance due to my newfound crush... and relaxation.

"You good u staring sap," Dream asked cordially.

I went quiet for a bit my eyes darting and hiding into his neck flustered calming fast.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮" I mutter.

"What," Dream asked shocked.
-
Oh, Atlanta.