LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 2)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Chapter words count:- 16369

Let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Some weeks later, *college bell*

Tests were about to end. All the students were writing their tests and were about to submit their papers. Mew was still writing but Mr. Louis snatched paper from Mew.

" Sirrrr!! I'm still writing! " whinned Mew while trying to get his paper back.

" Sorry Mr. Class topper but times up. " Said Mr. Louis and he took everyone papers and told everyone that they can go for their lunch breaks as this test was 2 ½ hrs nonstop. Mr. Louis left the classroom while all the students started talking about how their test went or simply outside the classroom for getting fresh air. Mew stretched his arms while Zee and NuNew were discussing the questions.

" Mew! How did your test go? " Asked NuNew.

" Went good but couldn't finish the last paragraph of the last question. It was lengthy. " Said Mew.

" You are crying for the last paragraph? Bro, I skipped the whole question. " Said Zee and smiled proudly. NuNew and Mew face palmed and chuckled.

" Don't know what to do with you. " Said Mew. Zee mocked him. Mew smiled and suddenly his eyes went on the front benches where Gulf was nodding and listening to Mild while Mild was talking nonstop. Mew smirked and he just went to the front benches and intentionally got bumped on Mild.

" Oiii! Mew! " Exclaimed Mild and caressed his arm. Gulf looked at Mew with eyes wide. Mew looked at Gulf with a soft smile on his face. He doesn't know why but he wanted to look at Gulf all the time. Gulf's eyes are so attractive that Mew can't help it but to get more drowned into it.

" Mew! What do you want?! " Said Mild sulkingly.

" Him. " Said Mew senselessly while looking at Gulf.

" Huh? " Asked Mild which made Mew realise what he said so he coughed loudly and awkwardly

" I mean.... Accidentally got bumped. Sorry. " Said Mew and he went back to his seat but while going Mew and Gulf both had an eye lock which had an unknown connection in it. Gulf didn't understand why but he noticed that Mew is staring at him a lot since yesterday and this made him feel ticklish but weird at the same time. Gulf looked back at front while huffing softly because his heart beats very fast whenever his eyes get locked with Mew and this was weird and new for him. Mew smirked and he went to his bench while seeing ZeeNunew smirking at his naughtiness.

Days were going like this...

Everyday Mew was trying to look for a chance to come in front of Gulf just to get a glance. Want to know something about Gulf which can help him to get friends with him. These days, Mew started talking to Mild more than ever, which was very surprising to Mild. Because Mew is a very popular student, so why is he interacting so much? This is what Mild wonders. Gulf was not feeling that much but he did not understand one thing: why is Mew looking at him a lot? Sometimes, Gulf caught him red-handed that Mew is looking at him from a distance and when his eyes meet with Gulf's, he looks somewhere else or in his notebook as if he wasn't looking at all. This made Gulf smile, but the atmosphere in his house was not very good. Gulf's mother, Lily, was not very rude by nature. For Lily, Gulf is just a burden that her husband gave her. Gulf tries every time to develop a good and healthy relationship with Lily, but Lily always talks rudely and shows a bad attitude towards him and hurts his heart.