𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝟮𝟯 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝟳:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦
𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛 𝟮𝟯 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯𝟳:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗥𝗨𝗕𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦
𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗙 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗

I was laying on the couch and I've been ignoring Kentrell because he cheated on me and had the audacity to say he didn't but I got the proof. I can't keeep hiding this from everybody especially Durk cause him and Kentrell don't fuck with each other. I'm done with him fr cause he abuses me and everytime I tried to leave, he would manipulate me and I would go back.

I heard a bang on my front door and I jumped. "Raven open the fuckin door." Kentrell said and I rolled my eyes. "Why you bangin on my door? You should be wit Yaya." I said. He kicked my front door open and I got up. "Get the fuck out my house Kentrell." I said. "I wanna talk to you." He said walkin towards me and I was backin up. "Ion want nun to do witchu. You never even cared about me." I said and he punched me.

I was trying not to cry but I couldn't hold it in anymore and I busted out in tears. Kentrell softened his face and tried to hug me but I pushed him away. "Get the fuck away from me." I said wiping my tears. "I'm sorry Raven." Kentrell said. "I hear that shit every fuckin time." I said and he put his hand on my neck and he was staring me in my eyes.

"I told you I'm sorry and I'm for real this time." He said and he let go of my neck. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. "Get the fuck out of my house Kentrell." I said and he laughed. "You can't kill me." He said walkin towards me. "Durk can." I said and he looked at me. "You a fuckin opp bitch. Why the fuck yeen tell me you was his sister?" He said. "Just tell him that Im gon take good care of you." He said and he grabbed the knife out of my hand and set it down and he carried me to my room.

He layed my down on my bed and took my shirt off but I grabbed his hands. "Don't fuckin touch me." I said and he popped my hands and took my sweat pants off. "I said don't fuckin touch me." I said grabbin my gun off my dresser and I shot him in the arm. I quickly put my clothes back on and grabbed my phone and my gun and I ran out my house. I started walkin and I tried to find a car to ask them if they could give me a ride.

"Are you lost li folks?" I heard a voice say and I stopped walkin. I turned around and I saw nobody. I turned back around and saw somebody standing in front of me. I looked at him and he had black and blonde dreads and he was 5'9. I walked past him and I felt a hand go over my mouth.

-

I woke up and I was in a nice and beautiful big house. I got up and looked around. I saw pictures on the walls of people and one of them was my older brother, Durk.

"You're finally awake li folks." I heard the same voice say. I turned around and saw the same person but I could see his face. "Why am I here?" I asked him. "Sit down." He said and I sighed and I sat down on the couch. "Hm." He said givin me a bottle of water and I flinched cause I thought he was gon hit me. He looked down at me and I grabbed the water. I drunk some and he sat down next to me.

"What's wrong ma?" He asked me and I looked down. "What's that on yo face?" He asked me grabbin my chin and he looked at my face. I grabbed his hand and looked away.

"What happened?" He asked me and I tried to hold my tears back but I started crying. He held me as I cried in his chest. He wiped my tears and I finally stopped crying. I heard the front door open and I looked up and it was Durk. "Raven?" Durk asked me and he looked at me then at the man. "What's wrong with ha?" Durk asked the man. "She got bruises and I asked ha what happened but she started cryin." He said and Durk sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry Durk." I said and they both looked confused. "Whatchu mean?" He asked me. "You know Kentrell right?" I asked him and he nodded. "I've been datin him behind yo back and I kept it a secret from everyone and he hits me and he tried to rape me." I said cryin in his arms. "Whea he at?" Durk asked me seriously. "Ion know." I said. "What else happened?" The man asked me and I explained to them what happened today.

"You know whea he stay? Me and Von gon take care of him fo you." Durk said and I nodded. I told him his address and Von got up. "I'a be back." He said and he walked away.

"I see you feelin my twin huh?" He asked me and I raised my eyebrow. "Whatchu talkin bout?" I asked him. "Ion know him. He kidnapped me." I said and he shook his head. "Lemme tell you this. Every girl Von see on the street, he kidnaps them and tells them that they got 365 days to fall in love wit him and they all refused and he killed them so don't do no dumb shit and listen to him ight?" I nodded.

"I know you like him." Durk said and I laughed. "Yea he fine. I guess I fell in love already." I said and Durk laughed. "Oh really?" Von said. "I was playin he ugly." I said and me and Durk laughed.

Von whispered something in Durk's ear and he nodded and he stood up. "Wait fo me in the car." Von said and Durk left the house.

Von carried me upstairs and he went in his room and layed me down. He went in his bathroom and I heard the shower start and Von came back in the room. "Yo shower ready ma." He said and I got up and went in the bathroom. "I'a be back." He said and I nodded and he closed the bathroom door.

-

I finally got out the shower after a hour cause Ian wanna get out. I grabbed my towel and dried off. I went in Von's room and I saw all my clothes and shoes on the floor. I put them away in the closet and I dropped my towel and I was about to change into the pajamas Von put on the bed fo me but I heard the door open. I covered myself with my towel and I saw Von standin at the door. "Nigga do you not know how to knock?" I asked him and he looked me up and down.

"Mb." He said and he closed the door. I changed into the clothes and put deodorant on and a li bit of perfume. "You done?" Von asked me. "Yea." I said layin down on his bed and he came in and he sat down on his bed.

"I'm sorry that happened to you ma but youn gotta worry bout him no mo cause we took care of him. And Ian gon treat chu like how he did and Ian a cheater. Cheatin is childish." Von said and I was starin at him. "You listenin?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Was you being fr when you said you fell in love already?" He asked me. "Mhm." I said and he chuckled.

"Lemme tell you sum. Don't tell everybody you just met yo business. And don't trust nobody but you can trust me and Durk. That's why Ion trust niggas cause this one time, I trusted sumbody and I just met them and they was fuckin wit sumbody Ion fuck wit and they set me up." He said and I nodded.

"You feel the same way bout me?" I asked him. "Why you think I kidnapped you?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes. "Coulda js said yes or no but whateva." I said. "You single?" I asked him. "Yea but I got a crazy ex. Every girl I kidnapped, she tried to kill them but she ain't gon touch you and Ima make sure she don't. I'm gon protect you so don't worry bout ha ight?" He said and I nodded.

I noticed Von staring at my lips and I chuckled. "If you wanna kiss me, just ask." I said and I kissed him and he kissed back. "You're so fine." Von said and I laughed. "You too." I said and he got up. "I'a be back." He said and he went in his bathroom and I heard the shower start.

-

Von layed down next to me and he kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Raven." Von said and I smiled. "Goodnight Von." I said and we went to sleep.

a/n: how y'all feel bout the book so far?