Chapter 81 - 90

.
Chapter 81 The Fifth Big Boss (2)

    Ji Yang didn't even have time to find out where he was.

    The only thing in my mind is the sentence that the system said, the third year of the last days?

    What the hell is this?

    "Did I hear you right?" Ji Yang asked in a daze.

    "The host heard it right, this is the third year of the last days." The system repeated the sentence just now, with a strange smile in its tone.

    Ji Yang thought he must have heard wrong.

    "You didn't tell me."

    There was a huge difference between the beginning of the end of the world and the third year of the end of the world. The difficulty of her survival directly increased by several stars.

    "It's not too late for the host to know now." The system said, "Now it is suggested that the host find a safe place to receive the information of this world."

    Ji Yang then looked around, she was still in this world when she first came Inside the house, everything around was covered in a layer of dust.

    The door was locked tightly, but there was a small gap in the window, and there was a very faint smell in the air.

    There is a musty smell like no one has lived in it for too long, mixed with a little stench of rotting meat.

    Ji Yang stood up and found that he was still wearing the clothes he wore before he fell asleep, short-sleeved trousers, and the clothes were very new. It didn't look like it had been two years.

    She went to the window and looked down through the clear glass.

    Ji Yang lives in a high-rise building, and this sight is shocking.

    Is this still the neighborhood she's seen?

    The greenery downstairs in the community has been almost destroyed, and the water in the pool has dried up. It turns out that there are always many people sitting in the gazebo downstairs.

    She took a closer look, but found several human-like creatures wandering in the community.

    They are too far away to see clearly, but they are shaped like people, but they are distorted when they walk.

    Ji Yang's body trembled slightly, it seems that this is a special creature in this world, zombies.

    She is actually a very timid person.     Ji Yang sat by the window and was silent for a moment, then quietly asked: "003, do you think I can complete the tasks in this world

    ?"

Survival is a serious problem.

    "I believe in the host, the host needs to work hard, you can have a golden finger!" The system encouraged, "The food in your space can be regarded as the possessions of a small base." "The host is now a 'rich man

    ' 'What!" The system emphasized.

    Ji Yang sighed: "Give me the information of this world first."

    She closed her eyes, and an extra memory appeared in her mind.

    At the beginning of the end of the world, everyone felt at a loss, but there were always a few people who awakened before the majority.

    This awakening has two aspects. On the one hand, it is the awakening of consciousness, knowing that the facts covered up by the upper class will soon be revealed.