-

I can see her. She's sitting in front of that ridiculousy large mirror. People are swarming around her doing her hair and make-up. He's sitting beside her. He and not me.

Yes I do, I belive that one day I will be where I was right there, right next to you.

I believe.

Eventhough many things had change, I still have faith. I still believe that one day I can be by her side again, just like before.

And it' s hard, the day just seem so dark, the moon, the stars, they're nothing without you.

It's hard.

I'm torn between my passion and the one person I truly care about. You can't really have the best of both world.

Your touch, your skin where do I begin. No words can explain the way I'm missin' you.

It hurts.

Seeing her with another man when that should be me. When I should be the one beside her.

The night, this emptiness is holdin' up inside. This tears they tell there own stories.

I'm lost.

I sometimes cry myself to sleep. I'm lost. I'm still puzzled how something beautiful was forgotten.

You told me not to cry when you are gone. But the feelings overwhelming, they're much too strong.

I'm strong.

I keep telling myself that I am strong. But my feelings for her are even stronger that it shatters my core.

Can I lay by your side? Next to you.

Can I? I desperately want to ask her, but I can't.

I'll make sure you're alright. I'll take care of you.

I always want her to be alright. I hope he's taking care of her like I'm suppose to of that was me.

I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight.

She's alone now. All the people around her are now gone.

I'm reaching out you.

She looked at my direction and smiled. That smile that can parallel the suns brightness.