I Accidentally Vaporize My Pre- Algebra Teacher

______

______

Look I didn't want to be a half-blood.
If you're reading this because you think you might be one, my advice is; close this book right now.
Believe whatever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth, and try to lead a normal life.
Being a half-blood is dangerous. It's scary. Most of the time it gets you killed in painful and nasty ways.
If you're a normal kid reading this because you think it's fiction, great. Read on, I envy you.

Most turn to Percy who's looking awkward, not really knowing they were gonna hear his thoughts.

Selena: does that mean they are gonna hear my thoughts too at some point?

Percy smirk at her, while Selena glare at him.

Percy: oh yes it does

Selena groan.

Sirius: well then we finally get to see how my evil cousin think

Selena glare at Sirius. Tom look at her in wonder, he remember hearing about her from Bellatrix and her parents. Maybe he finally get to see if everything they told him, really is true and not some lie.

Selena: you know nothing about me! So why don't you keep your mouth shut before I do it for you?

Sirius hide his fear and smirk at Selena who's already glaring at him.

But if you recognize yourself in these pages, if you feel something stirring inside, stop reading immediately. You might be one of us and once you know that, it's only a matter of time before they sense it too, and they'll come for you too.

Lily: who'll come for us?

Annabeth: I don't think you really want to know, but since we are reading this your probably about to find out

Lily look at her a little confused before nodding.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
My name is Percy Jackson, I'm twelve years old. Until a few months ago, I was a boarding school student at Yancy Academy, a private school for troubled kids.

Selena: and we all know you are one

Percy look at her offended.

Percy: you went there too

Selena: oh yeah that's right but I had a mission, you didn't you really did belong there

Those from Hogwarts look at her confused, especially her family except Regulus.

Am I a troubled kid?

Every demigod yells 'yes' Percy look at them all offended. He wasn't a troubled kid, he wasn't was he?