part2: the first day

Spunge bob and paterick arrived at porn hub for there first day.
"Ahhhh good day are you ready" said Mr crabs as they entered the lobby "so first you will train for 1 hour then u will have your first shoot" with that he left.
Spunge bob an paterick when to the training room where They saw other groups warming up they where Rapunzel and pascal, shreck and donkey, barbie and twilight sparkle.
¹
It was then time for time for training they had their own private room filled with dildos. "I dibs the pink one" said Patrick licking his lips he wanted spongebobs thick spongy cock up his tight starfish pussy he couldn't wait to start training, then Mr crabs came in the room "Hey guys this is ur new private training room u can use this when ever u want just try not to make to much noise have fun" he said before exiting.

Spongebob then turned to Patrick licking his lips as he admired Patrick's big thick starfish titties. Sponge bob then strutted over to Patrick sexily and started licking and sucking on Patrick's bare cleavage and then ripped his crop top off. "Be a good starfish slut for daddy" sponge bob groaned as Patrick sucky sucked on spongebobs 12 inch yellow schlong spongebob moaned and creamy crabby patty juice came squinting out of his cock hole and Patrick licked sponge bobs dick like a popsicle choking slightly.

Patrick moaned before shoving spongebobs soaked cock up his starfish pussy. "AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBHHHHH" MOANED Patrick but then suddenly ELMO entered the room. "WHOAH" screamed elmo. Patrick and spongebob turned to elmo, spongebob looked elmo up and down before licking his lips, "wassup baby girl" sponge bob said. "DADDY" Screamed elmo stripping and getting in on the action.
Spungebob pushed paterick against the wall making him slide to the floor then elmo got onto of him and started thrusting his fluffy red Schlong.

After many hours of fucking they physically couldn't any more and Patrick put his crop top and thong back on, elmo left and Mr crabs came in "Wow that was pure talent! I didn't know such a small sponge could have such a giant cock!" Shouted Mr crabs, sponge bob and Patrick felt confused. "Oh I forgot to tell you we have cameras in the training rooms aswell, do u mind if I post your training video on our sites? People will love u."
Mr crabs asked. "Yeah sure" they said.