prologue

✿✿ the game of fall in love again ✿✿

A person was standing shocked trying to figure out what happing there....Wearing a beautiful purple coloured gown a girl were standing there holding a weapon in her hand...as he can do anything...she shooted with the gun on him...

"Baalveer" a lady shouted loudly...she ran towards him...

"Ananya i never thought you'll do like this with me " he said holding pain of his heart...she started moving back...she  was about to fall from there "Ananya" he yelled out of his lungs and ran towards her...he held her hand but his badluck they both started faling from trench.....

He smiled painfully looking at her..she also looks at him with teary eyes "mujhe maaf kar dena dabbu" she said "is Janam mein na sahi par agle janam me ye chabbu dabbu ki jarur banegi " as he said she held his hand tightly...they both closed eyes with teary smile....some flashbacks coming infront of them

"Happy valentine's day" him giving rose...she looking at his face thinking how can someone give a rose to unknown girl and saying happy valentine's day

"Oh hello" she pointed finger towards him "hello"  as usually he forwarding his hand for handshake....

"Partner....didi " vivan's voice echoes there...tears rolled down from his eyes as he saw them disappearing from his eyes...He felt his knees falling weak...his partner's memories hitting front of him

"Chote " he placing hands on vivan's shoulder wearing baalveer's costume... looking into his eyes....

"Babu " him saying proudly "Babu ? " '' haan Babu baalveer ka ba aur debu ka bu , babu , accha name h na " his cutely smiling

"Didi kaan chodiye dukh rha hai " vivan trying to save himself "tum sudhroge nhi na yahi sahi h tumhare liye "

Them doing hi-fi.... looking at frustrated Debu....then after a cute laugh both of them hugged eachother...

Suddenly a voice come from behind...he turned back saw timnasa laughing evily...his lost his temper "you killed my partner and didi " he stared at her angrily "it was her punishment to Betray me...and fall in love and baalveer khatam ho chuka h tum kuch nhi kar paoge " she laughed..."timnasa jis pyar ko tumne khatam karne ki aaj koshish ki h na woh phirse aayega and you'll see THE GAME OF FALL IN LOVE AGAIN " a voice come from behind... baalpari come infront of her with teary eyed face..."aur rahi baat baalveer ki toh BAALVEER SIRF NAAM NHI HAI WOH EK AHSAS JO SABKE DIL ME HAI WOH WAPAS AAGYA TIMNASA"

Timnasa smiled with smrik face...and a blast happened...everything finished in a second... vivan directly fell in Earth because of blast force...pani pari , vayu pari , dhwani pari , masti pari...all fairies become a light and mixed in air...baalpari fall on ground... everything get ruined in a second even timnasa too....

Baalveer's childhood, Teenage, adulthood everything get finished in few minutes...his love , his brother, his friends, fairies who was like his sisters...his mother..his guide...

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

How's prologue?
Do vote and comment...