[LIGHT AND DARK]

"Haah!" Sweeping through with extreme speed that is uncommon normal citizens, he cut the training dummy with ease. Already ripped into pieces, the black hair boy sheathed his sword. Grabbing a towel, he wiped his face.

"Damn.. I need to get stronger.. I need to beat him.." He didn't notice the girl walking to him with water. When she gave it to him, he drank it greedily. The girl plastered a small smile, before grabbing his sword with uncanny movement.

"Your blade is dull." The girl blankly said, running her hand across the shape edge of the sword. The sword was pure dark, made with the materials of Etherian, a dark stone that is on compare as "his" material that was also dark. It highly emphasis on defense, so the sword doesn't break easily. He had it made like this against his partner, and him. The boy he needed to beat. Should I fix it for you?"

"You never held a blade in your entire life, why tell me you'll fix my sword? You're just an annoying bastard." The boy said bitterly, standing up to grab the sharpening stone. Having his blade onto it, he started sharpening it.

"Ehhh? I'm annoying! You're just embarrassed that you still can't defeat me. And you know that if you can't defeat me, you can't defeat him." The boy glared at her hazel eyes. He knew that. Since the girl next to him, is the 1st Seat of Lunara Academy, a rival school of Star-Fall Academy.

Unlike the regular standards of the school, Lunara puts an emphasis to "Seats", which was the placements of the school. Being 1st Seat is a high honor. He, in fact, was the 8th Seat. He never wanted the position. But he had a thought that she, with her influences, made him higher. The girl next to him, was a dangerous person.

"Shut up." The girl smiled, grabbing a small weapon from her waist. The reason why she became 1st Seat is her unorthodox weapon. And it requires a lot of reaction time to figure the movement.

"So, let's duel."

[LIGHT AND DARK]