Chapter 9- A wild Sports festival has appeared!

(Rimuru POV)

After the little 'fight' with facepalm, all the heroes including All Might arrived and made my work easier by capturing all the leftover thugs. Then the police came and we were taken for questioning. After that was the thing with Nero and now I am back in this word. I also rewound time slightly for 'Uncle quakas' which was actually called Nomu or something? Pretty fun guy. Truly unfortunate that he messed with my class and died by my hands.....

<<Master, I did some analysis on that thing and turns out it had the brain of a child who had been given multiple quirks in a genetically modified body>>

Rimuru: "SWEET MERCIFUL VELDANAVA, WHAT THE FUCK?! I know that I have seen worse stuff in my lifetime but goddamn! I thought Japan was relatively safe nowadays cause of All Might. Turns out that behind his back, these shits were synthesizing child soldiers all along!"

<<Indeed>>

Rimuru: " *sigh* I guess I'll have to report that to All Might. Maybe he knows something about this."

<<You know that you can just ask me right?>>

Rimuru: "Oh wow that's great! Unfortunately I fucked your mom."

<<I don't have a mother and neither do you have the necessary parts to do that.>>

Rimuru: "Yeah thanks to a certain 'Goddess of wisdom'."

<<Heh>>

Rimuru: ".....Anyways, the point is. I don't feel right asking you for literally everything. I want to avoid spoilers remember? The guy behind all this was aiming for All Might after all."

<<Understood>>

Rimuru: "Good. Let's leave for school already.

I changed into my uniform via auto-dress and teleported to the school. I reached the glass and greeted everyone."

Rimuru: "Yo. Good Morning everyone"

Midoriya: "Good Morning."

Iida: "Good Morning Rimuru!"

Rimuru: "Good Morning Iida-kun. What were you guys talking about?"

Kirishima: "Did you see the news yesterday?! It was all about the incident."

Jiro: "Our whole class made it to the headlines. Crazy right?"

Hagakure: "It was great and all but I couldn't stand out at all!"

Ojiro: "Can't blame anyone for that. After all your quirk makes you blend into the surroundings."

Rimuru: "The only way you can be visible to other people would be if you wear any form of clothes.....
Or if someone tampers with how light is bent from your body."

Hagakure: "Hm? What was that last part again?"

Rimuru: "It's nothing. Just something you have to figure out on your own."

Hagakure: "What's that supposed to mean?!"

Midoriya: "Heh edge-lord."

Rimuru: "Hey!"

While I was tempted to make Izuku take back his words, I sensed Aizawa walking towards the door so I just bit my tongue
for the time being and glared at his back with an infinitely small amount of my aura leaking out.