Epilogue ❤️‍🔥

Zoha was pacing around the room and waiting impatiently for her husband. Its was there Ruksati today and Zoha was claded in a beautiful red joda.

After some time the door opened and Umair walked in side. A beautiful smile on his face but when he looked up his smile vanished and his eyes met with her angry ones.

"What happened baby" The last nickname made Zoha more angry. She walked towards him and stomped on his foot.

"Aaaaa...... what was that for" Umair said clutching his foot in his hands.

"How many times did I have told you to stop calling me baby. I hate this name. And where were you, i have been waiting for you since eternity. You know na that I don't like these heavy jewellery and I can't remove it without showing you my proper look. Ahhh..... now my dear husband help me remove this earrings."

Umair just sighed and start helping her. As he removed her necklace, he turned her around so that she was facing him. Zoha just looked into his eyes and he slides a beautiful ring on her finger. Zoha looked at the ring with love and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I thought i will surprise you with the ring but your bold move surprised me even more." Umair said circling his arms around her and bringing her close enough so that their faces were inches apart.

"I love you Umair" Zoha confessed shyly and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too Zoha." Umair said and kissed her forehead softly.

*********
AFTER TWO YEARS

"Ammiii" Three year old Rehma shouted in her baby voice.

"Rehma what happened jaan" Maheen walked towards Rehma with One year old Saif in her arms.

"Ammi this Billo he snatched my doll from me" Bilal as billo for Rehma is One and half year old son of Zoha and Umair. Bilal just giggled at arngry Rehma and moved towards his mother.

"Rehma he is also your little brother. Don't fight with each other okay."

"A no litle" Bilal said with messed up voice.

"Billo is a little boy, billo is a little boy" Rehma start singing to annoy bilal even more.

Everyone laughed at their antics and prayed for their well being and happiness.

********
HEY EVERYONE
I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS TOO
AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.