𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

A son's promise is a powerful and emotional commitment that can make a profound impact on his life. His promise can be anything from a vow to take care of his mother in her old age, to a promise to follow in his mother's footsteps. A promise that shows not only a way of showing respect and honor to one's mother, but it also demonstrates the bond and love between a mother and her child. Fulfilling a promise can be a challenging journey, but it is a journey worth taking. A son's promise to his mother should never be taken lightly and requires dedication, perseverance, and a strong sense of character. When a son and more like him, keeps his promise, it not only brings joy and pride to his mother, but it also gives him a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment that cannot be found. elsewhere.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

And that's what he always thought. To fulfill what his mother had asked for.
"I don't know how you will live, but promise me when death comes, you will die as world's most powerful and richest man"
These last words by her was the only thing that's keeping him going despite falling everytime. And for that he's ready to go beyond the limits without caring for anything or anyone. As he always thought that there is no one that cared for him or love him like his mother did, so there is no way he's gonna care about anyone. But he's unaware of what the fate has kept for him.

   (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

"When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you
respond"

Women are incredible beings with a unique set of skills and strengths. They are nurturing, compassionate, and have a natural ability to multitask. Women have been able to break down barriers and take on roles that were once reserved for men. And a woman like her have built herself strong enough to get whatever she wants. She have the power to inspire others with her words and actions. She is resilient, and have been able to overcome challenges that were once unimaginable. She have shown that she's not only equal to men, but she's just as capable and deserving of respect and recognition.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Some women fear the fire..
Some simply become it..."
So she did, she became a blazing fire which gets fuelled with the number of enemies.
From whimpering in pain to becoming an assassin. Her journey was not easy. It was full of inconstant times where some time she was happy but most of the time she was sad, angry, guilty, broken. Throughout her journey, along with learning required skills and tactics, she also learnt one thing, to keep herself away from any of kinds feeling, because in this kind of world it'll be advantageous for those people who are roaming around with evil intentions, to just fulfil their own greed and hunger for the materialistic life.
After that day she not the same, everything had changed she, her life and most importantly her target to make those suffer who are the reason of her sufferings and she'll not hesitate to make this happen. Nobody will come in between her way, if someone did, they gonna pay for it.
She thought that she is the only one who can control her own feelings and emotions. But she forgot one thing that sometimes emotions are uncontrollable and makes us to do things which we are reluctant to do.

(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

Heyaa homies!!!
Here it was just a an introduction about our leads.
I hope you'll like it because I have tried my best to make things clear about them.
Something about fem lead will be revealed in later chaps so, stay tuned for it:)

(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

𝐏𝐋𝐙 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐀𝐍𝐅 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒❤︎