00 ♥︎ 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄.

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋.

♥︎

On the twelfth hour of the first day of October 1989, forty-three women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

He got eight of them.

—------------------------------

There sat a girl in her own realm of consciousness as her eyelids were closed while meditating, though what was rather strange about this domain was it contained shards or rather memories stored into fragments of glass it levitated around the girl. The fragments were stored with (name)'s childhood both the good memories as well as the bad ones, yet growing up as a hargreeves most of her childhood was spent training and fighting off robbers.
—------------------------------

Sure most of (name)'s fragments of feelings contained sadness, sobs and crying especially the death of number 6 in the hargreeves home of course there was laughter but it barely happened with the pressuring gaze of

A fond smile dawned on (name)'s face as she remembered all the funny moments in her childhood. It was soon disturbed when a loud sound pierced through her head interrupting her meditation and at the same time the fragments had stopped floating around instead landing on the ground. Her head felt weird, everything was fuzzy and her vision started to blur. This wasn't something she usually encountered when in her domain, was something... InInterfering from outside? No it can't be... She used almost all of her power to make sure this domain is unbreakable.

Her headache got worse as she was stumbling before her vision went black.

—------------------------------

5 of the 8 hargreeves children stared in shock as they witnessed two of their siblings who were supposingly counted as 'missing' were right in front of their eyes, one unconscious while the other was getting rid of leaves from his hair perhaps the most shocking part was that they still stayed 16 despite being gone for over 16 years.

"Does anyone else see little number five and number eight or is it just me?"

Klaus asked while him and the others cautiously stepped closer to their now younger siblings.

A creepy giggled was heard yet no one other than (name) could hear it.

Upon hearing the giggle, (name)'s eyes shot open and she got up from the ground shaking a few leaves from her head.

'I'm back..?"

The now teenage girl thought to herself as she stared at the familiar structure of the mansions she grew up in, though perhaps seeing the faces who she used to fight crime with who are now grown made her even more shocked. She was gone this long? Though, as she turned to her right, she saw five... the same five who had rebelled against their father and had gone missing in the process. She sighed before walking back into her old home and into the kitchen wanting to eat or drink something perhaps if mom was still here she might make a snack?