i don't care shut up but i fucking love it when you cry

alex walks on the street, needing to buy something he walks in the convenience store and notices a cat. Wait, a human cat on its legs, he walks over to them tapping their shoulder "uh hello?" He asked the cat on its legs she's turns around seeing alex."Oh hai, I'm burgercat, but you can call me jaelynn!" Alex stares at the cat feeding like he's in love or something.

Jaelynn and alex talk to others about their lives. jaelynn notices that the time is dark. "We should probably get going..." alex feels like he's needs her on him or fucking her wanting to pound her in the floor "hey jaelynn..?" Alex said "mhm yeah alex?" Jaelynn said "I need you." Alex said demanding "uh alex but-" jaelynn said "come here." Alex grabs jaelynns hand and puts her on her knees "alex what are you-.."

Alex takes his pants off and grabbing her cat ears and slamming his dick in her mouth "sorry jaelynn but I need this.." jaelynn chokes on his dick and slurping his cock crying her eyes out.

after alex cums in her mouth, his kiss her lips picking her up and walking out of the store onto the street and to his house alex opens his house door walking up his stairs and opening his door putting her on his bed "Please stop I don't want this alex please..!" jaelynn said crying and sobbing sacred alex gets on his bed cuping her face "I don't care just shut up." (END for now)