Revenge is sweet

It was a rainy night. All that you can hear is the heavy breathing and loud heartbeat.

"STAY BACK! I don't know how you got out... But STAY BACK!"

"Ha! Darling, I'm not that dumb! I won't touch you! If anything, take revenge on you!"

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean!"

"I- Please don't do it! I'm begging you! Please!!"

"Do it!"

"Okay!" 2 males scare the male, making him no-clip into the Backrooms.

"Well, you got your revenge on him, Andrew." Biffle stated.

"But it was wrong.. He might not survive in there. We barely survived!" Sigils replied.

"He did it to you first! He knew you might not survive but did it for money!" A voice stated from behind the group.

"Who are you?" Kate asked, turning around.

"Oh. I'm Jerome!" The voice answered.

"Well, JEROME, how do you know about wut happened?" Henry asked.

"Well, I was watching it happen." Jerome answered.

"And you didn't say anything about it?!" Loafx yelled.

"Let him explain!" Sigils shouted.

"Anyways. I was waiting for you all to escape because I had gotten a sticky note. It said that you all would escape and I have to go with y'all next time. Next time is tomorrow!" Jerome stated.

"TOMORROW?!" Biffle yelled, panicked.

"Yep. Tomorrow! And there will be more people we have to find in the Backrooms. But this next level... there's a Hound. Technically, we skipped some levels, but we are going into the more difficult levels." Jerome answered.