Two

Then

The apartment was dimly lit, the silence filled with only the sound of their heavy breathing. They'd only made it as far as the couch; Willow's dark plum cocktail dress was hiked up around her waist, her knees having fallen open to accommodate the dark-haired beauty between them.

"Fuck," Emily purred, running her fingers along the inside of Willow's thighs, nails leaving pink lines in their wake. She pressed a wet kiss to the inside of her thigh. "You look so good like this, sugar."

A thrill shot down her spine and fueled a fire between her legs that any aroused woman could understand; a deep, fast throbbing, like the wings of a butterfly. Her eyes were heavy, intoxicated by everything that was the woman in front of her.

"Please." Willow whispered, lifting her hand to brush her fingers through Emily's hair, encouraging her to put that pretty mouth to good use. "I've been so good for you, haven't I? Please."

Emily moaned, the sound coming from deep inside her, head pressing into the other woman's hands, chasing the feel of her nails against her scalp before she narrowed her eyes on the temptress laid out before her. "Is that what you call not wearing panties to a business party, Willow; being a good girl?" Willow trembled; she could feel Emily's breath on her clit, teasing with each word. "If I could see your cunt from across the room, don't you think any one of those men could have seen it? I'd hate to have to schedule conjugal visits for assaulting a coworker." 

As Emily brought her palm down, smacking halfheartedly at the cunt before her, Willow cried out, the sound surely making it through the walls, the floors, and to her neighbor's ears.

"Conjugal?" She choked out, still reeling. 

"This is my pretty pink cunt." Emily looked up through her lashes, meeting the other woman's gaze as she leaned forward and gently -painfully so, Willow might add -ran it along the length of her slit, avoiding her clit entirely. "You know what I think? I think you like being a little whore."

Willow whined, hips tilting to try and bring Emily's tongue deeper between her wet lips. Her eyes fell closed, widening suddenly as Emily brought her hand back down on her pussy. A thrill zipped down her spine, tingling from her head to her toes, as she cried out, "Yes!"

"Yes, what, baby?"

"Yes," Willow raised her hips, bringing Emily's tongue across her bundle of nerves with a shuddering breath. "Yes! God, yes, I love being a whore for you. Your whore." She rambled.

Emily chuckled, wrapping her lips around Willow's clit, alternating between sucking the bud and tonguing over it. Willow was panting before too long, nowhere near close to coming, but loving every moment spent against her girlfriend's mouth.

Emily, mouth and cheeks glistening with arousal, pulled away to breathe. She slid two fingers in, groaning at the way Willow stretched around them, her velvety soft wall fluttering as it coaxed her in deeper. It was mesmerizing, watching them disappear into her girlfriend over and over again.

Willow threw her head back, moaning loudly as she struggled to pull her dress down below her breasts, freeing them in favor of playing with the pert nipples, pinching them painfully hard between her fingers.

Getting back to work, Emily fucked her fingers back and forth, her tongue dancing a lusty tango against her girlfriend's sopping cunt. Willow writhed, wriggling impatiently under the older woman's mouth, nonsensical sounds spilling from her mouth as the warm pleasure in her belly began to build like a bonfire topped with kerosene, roaring to life and bringing her blood to a boil.

"Oh my god." Willow groaned, looping her arms around her knees to pull them up, nearly crying out when Emily's tongue dragged over the tight muscle of her puckered asshole, her nose buried in her throbbing twat. "That's so good, so good."

Emily moaned, burying her tongue inside Willow, the sloppy, dirty sounds causing the woman to clench her thighs, her pussy desperate to attention. She was almost there, dangerously close to orgasming, simply by feasting on her girlfriend. The woman's arousal was everywhere, the heady scent making Emily feel lightheaded.

"I'm gonna come, baby. I'm so fucking close. I wanna feel you." Willow begged. "Fuck me, Em, please, God, just fuck me."

Emily gave her another good licking, sucking on her clit for good measure, because getting to her feet, knees like jelly as she gathered her own cocktail dress around her waist, stepped out of her own lace panties, and straddled her girlfriend.

"Oh, shit, yes." Emily groaned, sliding her twat against her girlfriend's, the feeling unlike anything else. She had kissed a few girls in her lifetime, fondled a few breasts, but fucked mostly men until she'd met Willow, and, while having her guts rearranged was nice, sure, it was nothing compared to this.

It wasn't for everyone, but Emily loved it far more than when Willow would bury their favorite strap-on deep inside her, the blunt head pressing almost painfully against her cervix, thrusting back and forth. There was just something about the slip and slide of two cunts rubbing together, their clits bumping against each other, and the prolonged, desperate pleasure it brought both women. They came every time and nearly at the same time, whereas it was almost always staggered, whether it was being fucked with a woman or a man, if both partners even came.

"I love you." Willow pulled Emily down, their forehead pressed together as Emily fucked her hips back and forth. "You feel so good." She chanted, pulling Emily down into a wet kiss. "So fucking good, Em, please."

Emily wasn't even capable of catching her breath, much less speaking, so she tried to pour everything she felt into the kiss. She pressed her hand against Willow's stomach, trying to hold herself up in the awkward position while she pulled away from the kiss. She fucked her hips back and forth, desperately. The pressure to Willow's lower abdomen had her back arching off of the couch cushion, legs quaking around Emily as she came.

"So fucking perfect." Emily choked out. "Such a good fucking girl for me."

Willow bordered on violent when she came, looking something short of possessed as her eyes rolled back into her head, mouth open in a silent scream, and her pussy squirted with her release, soaking herself and Emily, who followed her immediately, gasping as she came, her hips jerking back and forth, pussies sliding against each other with a wet squelch.

"Oh, shit." Emily panted, her hips coming to a slow stop as she stared at down at Willow, who was gazing up at her with such an intensity, it made Emily's skin burn hotter.

Emily felt herself drop to the floor, knees weak, and she stretched out against the carpet. Willow slithered to the floor beside her, like a kitten seaking attention, she pressed her head into the crook of her girlfriend's neck and curled around her.

Both women knew they looked a hot mess; skin blotchy, hair tousled by sex, and their dresses were in disarray. Yet, neither of them cared, because 1) no one but Sergio (Emily's cat) and the walls would see them for the rest of the night, and 2) they were temporarily satiated by their lovemaking.

"I love you." Willow whispered, breath hot against Emily's flesh, who muttered her own reply against the ratnest that was her girlfriend's hair.