Chapter 55: Break the vinegar jar

The second phase of recording officially started. Yan Ran called Cen Tongen with his mobile phone and said, "Local, are you still filming?"

According to regulations, guests participating in the show cannot tell others that they are coming, they must keep mystery, so they will have a surprise when shooting. Yan Ran pretended not to know, lying on a lounger by the window, and leisurely called Cen Tongen, with her long legs resting on the window sill. Xiao Shuheng came in with a basin from the outside, and his mother put his feet like her. Shoot it down and gave him a warning glance.

A few make-up artists chuckled. After a period of recording, the relationship between the two resident guests was better, they got along more harmoniously, and the shooting was more natural, much like a silly landlord and his family. Nephew.

Just arrived in town, Cen Tongen, who sat up to pick up his car, said, "Guess ~"

After a year and another year, Cen Tongen now has a lot of eyebrows. His eyebrows are staring, his nose is tall, and he has a smirk in his mouth when he speaks. He wears a white sportswear and his shoes are customized. White sneakers, the whole person looks very handsome, plus the bag is not enough. It is very similar to his id name. I have mines in my house. I am rich, arrogant and proud, but he has arrogant capital. No matter in human forces or demons, their families are at the top.

Yan Ran only gave him two words, he didn't want to guess at all.

Cen Tongen asked with a smile: "How is your farm built?"

Yan Ran leisurely said: "It's not finished yet, if only we could build a section while we were building roads in the county."

Cen Tongen: "If you develop there, it will definitely drive the county's economic development. What you don't fix for you is silly."

Yan Ran twitched his lips. If it was cut into a feature film, Master Cen's last two words would have to be replaced by beeps, and the beeps are not very good, and they all know that they are cursing. Dare to scold.

The director also had a headache, and the man was also in the air. It is said that he came to play with Yan Ran. Fortunately, he is relatively well-known and can drive traffic. That's what he said ... there is no door on his mouth.

When she heard something outside, Yan Ran glanced out and said, "I won't tell you anymore, it seems that my family is here."

"Does he already know that I am coming?" After hanging up the phone, Cen Tong Enzhen sat up straight, poked at the seat and asked the photographer behind him, "How do I feel he knows I am coming?"

Cameraman's innocent face: "... I don't know, are you telepathy among friends?"

Cen Tongen said twice, "Forget it, you don't understand." Humans don't understand.

Photographer: "..."

On the side of Yan Ran, the brother of the director group and Wang Yiming borrowed a sheep from the uncle's house. The sheep's nest was already set up. Wang Yiming shouted, "Boss, this sheep hasn't been fed yet. You can pull it out for a while. Eat some grass, will you raise the sheep? "

Yan Ran nodded, and said earnestly: "No problem, Cen Tongen particularly likes to raise sheep."

The directors are all happy. The young master Cen Tongen has become a baby sheep? The audience must like to watch it, Director Wang is too cruel.

At this moment, a handsome young man at the village head was walking to the village with a suitcase and looked around. He walked and said, "This place is really beautiful. I also lived in the village when I was young, and my grandfather Grandma lives together. "