Niall ~ St. Patrick's Day

Today was St. Patrick’s Day and my best friend Niall was back in town for the week. I was cleaning my house when I received a text from Niall saying he wanted to spend the day with me. I’ve always had feelings for Niall but never thought I was good enough for him. He was in a famous band for crying out loud. He could have any girl he wants and it would never be me.

 After, I finished washing the dishes I went to my room to change. I wore blue jeans with a green “Kiss me I’m Irish” shirt and converse. I curled my long (Y/H/C) hair and when I was done the door bell had rang. I answered the door and let him inside. His blonde hair was up in a quiff and he was wearing green sweatpants with a green and grey hoodie with green converse.

“Hey (Y/N), I haven’t seen you in so long. I’ve missed you.” He pulled me into a tight hug.

“I’ve missed you so much too. I’m glad you’re in town for a bit. How have things been going?” I pulled my sweater on.

“Really good, tour has been amazing so far and we’re going to America real soon.” He says excitedly.

“We better get going don’t want to be late for the parade.” I grab my keys leading us out the door.

He grabbed my hand as we walked out to his car and drove to the parade. As soon as we arrived and got out the car, a bunch of girls came running up to Niall. He stopped and took photos and signed autographs for them. It was really sweet to watch and when he was done all the girls thanked him. The parade was really lovely and festive. The floats and huge balloons were really wonderful. When the parade was over, we decided to go to the pub.

When we entered it was really loud and crowed. We went to the bar and ordered two beers. After we finished our drinks, he took my hand we went to the dance floor. We danced to the bass of the music, spinning, grinding, and laughing. After getting all sweaty and tired, we decided it was time to leave. We walked up to my door step and I could feel myself becoming nervous.

“(Y/N), I had a really fun day today. I hope we could do it again really soon. Don’t forget to keep in contact.” He kissed my cheek and started back to his car. “Niall wait, I need to tell you something!” I ran up to him and he was staring at me. This was my chance.

 “Niall, I like you a lot. I’ve always had feelings for you since we were younger. I just didn’t know how to tell you. I know you could have any girl in the world and I’m probably not good enough for you. I know you don’t feel the same way, but I couldn’t let you leave without telling you this.” His face blushed and he was smiling.

“(Y/N), I like you too. I know I could have any girl in the world but at the end of the day it will never be you. When I’m on tour you’re all I think about. When you call me it makes my whole day. You are more than good enough for me and I wanted to tell you tonight but I was too afraid to. Will you please be my girlfriend?"

“Yes, Niall I will.” I kiss him sweetly, never feeling happier.