Special: Roger Pirates (Part 4)

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: I was vacation so I literally had no time even on any devices/electronics, because SOMEONE stole it from me✌🏻

(Cough cough, siblings.)

Sorry 'bout that guys, it's been so long 🥲

Alsooo, I drew what (Y/n) might look like in manga- first time so don't judge 💀 (no eyes because I suck at drawing those)

Anyways, thanks for reading this far ❤️
___________________________________

The Roger pirates returned to the ship, missing one person.

Roger.

To the crew, Roger was a brave and kind man. Yes, he could be stupid sometimes, and playful, but when things got serious, he became serious.

To the world, Roger was a dangerous and powerful man that needed to be executed as soon as possible. They didn't know what Roger was really like.

That's just how this world works. It only matters on what you are, not who you are.

——————

The ship was calmly sailing towards Wano, Oden's home. The crew was still pretty silent. You were on the crows nest, not doing much. Just watching the sun come up... and then down a while later.

Which reminded you.

'Did I even eat earlier..? I kind of forgot...'

That question was soon answered when Rayleigh came up to the crows nest.

"Hey, I only saw you eat breakfast, how come you didn't come for lunch or dinner?"

'Oh so I did eat today. For some reason I'm not that hungry.'

You turned your head towards him.

"I guess I wasn't that hungry."

He sighed,

"A lot of times Roger has said that, but he hasn't been taking care of himself. If you don't eat, you might not grow."

He stuck out his tongue at you, specifically when he said you wouldn't grow.

"I'm not THAT short ok? At least I'm not an old man like you."