{2} - 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬

* Note: Sorry this took way too long to come out. I procrastinated incredibly hard but I'm back on my feet and ready to keep writing. This was also pretty rushed, so I'm so sorry for that. Thank you for your patience!

You slowly wake up and immediately notice you're lying on something soft, as well as being covered from the neck below. It was sort of dark wherever you were, and across the room was a cracked door with a light coming through it. You managed to figure out you were in someone's bedroom, considering you were in fact lying in a bed. You began to hear feint voices coming from the door, but you couldn't really hear who the voices belonged to.

Curiosity getting the better of you, you slowly sat up and hopped off the bed. You then, made your way to the door, however you were hesitant to fully open its It felt like the most stressful action in your life, you didn't even know why you were nervous. It was one of those moments where whatever you get on the other side might not be something you expect. Regardless, you took a few deep breaths, opened the door, and walked out into a hallway.

Everything was a bright pastel yellow, with the exception of the ceiling. The floorboards, the walls, even some of the furniture. Whoever painted the walls and floors must have really liked the color.

You felt your feet lightly tap against the floor. It didn't dawn upon you until just then that your shoes had been taken off, but it certainly didn't mind you as you ignored it and continued walking.

After a few seconds, you reached the end of the long hallway and walked into a Living Room-Like area, with the basement being right there for you to go down.

"Pfft, hahaha!"
A woman's sudden laughter rang through your ears, having originally come from the next room.

It startled you, but you crept closer out of curiosity.
The voices you heard before got louder before they became recognizable. You heard Flowey's grumbling and Toriel's laughter. It filled you with relief.

You slowly walked into the next room and there you met eyes with someone you didn't know. They had a stoic expression on their face, brown short hair, a blue and purple striped shirt. It was the human Flowey described to you. They continued to stare at you, seemingly confused and on edge. You were going to say something, but before you could, Toriel noticed you.

"Ah, you're finally awake!"

She quickly stood up from her chair and rushed over to you. She cupped the back of her robe under her knees and knelt down to your level, hugging you and cupping your cheeks.

"How are you feeling? Can you take a deep breath for me?"

* You took a deep breath.

She let out a sigh of relief.

"Good. What about your body? Can you raise your arms for me?"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."
Flowey warned, but you ignored him.

You raised a brow and raised your arms. You noticed the human giving you a look of pity with a smile, but you didn't understand why. Toriel poked at your stomach before a wide grin grew across her face, her hands quickly closing in on the sides of your torso as she began tickling you.

You burst into a fit of laughter and tried to run away, but had been quickly scooped up into a strong embrace tickle trap. Toriel giggled sheepishly as she stopped to let you catch your breath.

"I told you."
Flowey cockily remarked, eyeing you with a smug grin. You couldn't argue with him and let him have the win.

"Ah, that's right."