𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ?
ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ...
———

REYNA 'REY' FISCHER was feared. She was the stereotypical badass girl, all leather, chains, and silver rings. However, under that scary outward demeanour, she had a soft spot. A soft spot for Tara Carpenter, her best friend. Reyna was a girl with a not quick, but scary temper, which came out only if she was extremely angry. Her obsession with serial killers, slashers, and all things murder was what drew her and Tara together in the first place, which ultimately resulted in hidden feelings between them. However, will they be able to admit their feelings amidst the chaos of the Ghostface killings? Or will one of them die before they can open their mouth?
———

REYNA 'REY' FISCHER

"Boo. Surprise, motherfucker. Get your dumbass away from Tara before I lose my shit. I have a knife and a tarantula, so be very, very wise in your next move."
———

TARA CARPENTER

"You've been stabbed

"You've been stabbed...and you're fucking checking on ME?!"
———

DISCLAIMER

This story belongs to me, but the characters of Scream 5 don't belong to me. I only own the unfamiliar plotlines and unfamiliar characters. I definitely own Reyna along with her lines.

I made the moodboards, so plz don't steal them, mkay? Thanks!

Also, go crazy in the comments, but no hate or spam, please <3

Have a fabulous day/night, and I hope you enjoy this book!

With love and hugs,

Sage