Moving In! (Guy Version)

Here's the second chapter! So this is Erik moving into his new home! We all know how he feels about people, so this will be interesting...

Erik did not want to move into an apartment. It was crowded and didn't have good acoustics. Not to mention he would have to live with other men. Erik didn't like living with other people. Unless it was Christine of course, but she was getting married to that Vitcome fop! The only reason why he moved to this apartment was to get away from Paris. The city of love reminded him of too many heartbreaking memories. Sigh, oh how he missed his Angel of Music...

Erik had a lot of stuff to carry up and an organ that would be brought up separately. He took the first load up the elevator to floor three after straightening his mask and black wig. A couple was in there, totally making out in public. The woman was blond and had glass slippers on. A poor design on the shoe-maker's part, Erick thought as he stepped into the elevator. As the doors closed, he could hear them kissing. All the wet and sucking sounds that came out...absolutely disgusting. Erik tried to stay as far away as possible, in the corner, as the woman pounded on the walls. This was probably one of the most uncomfortable things Erik had ever gone through. So when it opened, he quickly got out and threw his stuff on the ground. He then proceeded back to the elevator to grab the second load. She had now wrapped her legs around the young fellow now. The Phantom of the Opera pressed the lobby button and tried to tune out the odd kissing couple. He tried humming Music of the Night to himself, a master piece song that he himself had made. If only Christine could sing it, He thought to himself. Ah Christine Daae. Erik had been...still is...obsessed with the young opera singer. From the moment she sang, Erik knew he was a goner. Things may have gotten out of hand. A little accident there...a little murder here...it really wasn't that big of a deal.

He ran out and grabbed a couple more stuff and got in again. The couple was still there, this time using tongue in a way it never should. Erik stepped in, slightly grinning as he unfurled his noose...

Once he stepped out of the elevator for the last time, the couple were being swung by their feet, dangling from the ceiling. This cheered Erik up. As he stepped out he turned and gave a little bow at the woman. She tried to struggle with the ropes, but her glass shoe hit her in the face, knocking the woman out as the doors closed. Erik had to bite his lip from totally busting out laughing. He had to keep his composure. Gathering the pile, Erik head to room 221B. As he knocked on the door, he could've sworn he heard someone screaming from across the hall, the opposite door from his. He thought about checking on them, but decided he was hearing things.

After making up his mind, he knocked on the door again, this time more persistently. No answer. Erik was not a patient man, nor Phantom. So he formally kicked the door down with grace. The door fell to the ground with a thud and the golden door handle shrieked a couple of curses. Erik looked down and saw a man on the floor. His hair was an absolute brown wreck that fizzled. The black under his eyes were dark and his skin was pale. Erik couldn't hear him breath. Erik sighed. Great...juuuust great, The Phantom thought as he examined the body. It had literally been ten seconds and already someone was dead. It was just his luck. Erik moved into a squat position in concentration, trying to figure out his next move. Should he just hide the body? Or perhaps stuff it in his organ? He sighed, patting the fellow's warm cheek. Wait...WARM CHEEK?!

The Phantom of the Opera jumped back in fear as the body rose, slowly like a zombie. The man moaned and stretched his limbs. Erik was now in a fetal position on a bright green couch, trying not to cower in fear. It didn't work. The man suddenly cracked his neck with a sharp snap and sighed. The once-dead man looked over at Erik and said in a well mannered British tone, "Terribly sorry if I frightened you sir." The man stood up, brushing off his trousers. Erik stood too, once again trying to remain calm. The man held out his hand and said, "My name is Dr. Jekyll or Henry...or on occasion, Mr. Hyde or Edward. And you are...?" Erik studied this Dr. Jekyll as he grasped his hand and shook. Henry was tall with long lanky arms. He had handsome, a pointy face. The clothes he wore were torn and a bit stained. Whatever this doctor was doing before must've been quite dangerous.