I need an opinion

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded much ever since making this story. But I got a lot of inspirations over these years. Some I have published into books so if you want to know what I have put together, you could check in my acc. Some of the really good books need recognition, for example my bnha and naruto one.

I've been obsessed with tcf, twst, and reaction books rn. Currently, I'm doing 4 drafts.

Draft 1 : Twisted Wonderland React
Desc : basically nrc reacting to yuu as many characters. details are much more complicated.

Draft 2 : Genshin Impact React
Desc : genshin impact characters (playable and non-playable too) react to a lot of things. details will be in the descccc.

Draft 3 : SAND'S REDEMPTION
Desc : ennead reacting to seth's journey to redeem himself. its my version of seth reincarnating continuously with no memories until he has redeemed every single crime of his. there's a lot of crossovers. the 1st life will be as Wei Wuxian's older sis in mo dao zu shi. 2nd life will be as the older brother of athy in lovely princess. 3rd life will be as kim rok soo in tcf who will then transmigrate as cale henituse. There will also be some important characters of his lives other than the ennead reacting.

Draft 4 : DRAGON'S YEARNING
Desc : the tower of god reacting to Ryong Khalei. An irregular Dragon God Clan Member who is the dead fiancee of Khun Eduan and Arlene Grace's adopted father. Also the mother to triplets. One which is a favourite Khun canon character in tog.

Anymore ideas???