BATTLE-year 7

July 27th 1997- 4 Privet drive

Isabel and Harry had their bags packed, they'd gotten a letter from Ron stating that they'd be coming to get them very soon, Harry and Isabel only returned to get a few things and see the dursleys off.

After the dursleys left, the order of the Phoenix arrived, they got Harry and Isabel but on the way back to the Burrow, they were ambushed by Death eaters, causing some trouble and loss along the way.

Once they arrived to the Burrow Isabel and Harry rushed inside, Ron was unaware they were there at the time but he heard hermione yell their names.

Ron rushed downstairs and enveloped his wife in a hug, holding her tightly as he took a deep breathe inhaling her scent, the smell of strawberry shampoo and vanilla Lotion.

Ron pulled from the hug and kissed his wife gently, "I missed you my love." Ron said softly as he pulled away.

August 1st 1997- The burrow

Isabel had finally gotten ready for Bill and fleurs wedding, her hair was curled and for a moment when she looked at her reflection she saw her mother, Isabel's eyes filled with tears as she turned around to see Harry standing behind him.

"Is?" Harry asked his sister confused as he walked  up to her "yeah?" She asked "are you ok?" He asked. Isabel nodded "yeah I'm okay, I look alot like mom." Isabel laughed.

"Yes you do." Remus said as he stepped into the room with Ron beside him, "Isabel all I've ever seen when I looked at you was Lily, and that's a good thing, but you're Isabel, you are yourself. And I'm proud of how far you've come." He said.

Ron smiled at his wife when he saw her, she looked more beautiful than ever, Ron was madly in love "you ready?" Ron asked as he walked over to his wife taking her hand as they headed to the Wedding.

Halfway through the wedding death eaters attacked, Isabel ducked the Death Eaters spells as Ron ran to her, Isabel managed to make it to Ron, hermione met up with the two of them, "where's Harry?" Hermione asked.

Isabel panicked hoping to find her brother as Harry met up with them hermione apperated them to Tottenham court road.

They change clothes and then go inside of a restaurant to discuss what to do next.

September 2nd 1997- Ministry of magic

Hermione had some poly juice potion allowing them all to drink it, hermione and Isabel took form of two workers from The ministry, and Ron and Harry took form of higher up employees.