The Day Ever After

3rd Person

It was the day after Legacy Day. And the relationship between the rebels and the royals was.... extremely tense. Fights tended to break out a lot. Like right now.

"Raven totally ruined Legacy Day, if you ask me," Darcey Charming said to her friends, who nodded along with her, except for a quiet girl with deer antlers and ears. The rebels turned to give the royals a glare.

"Hey, Raven wants to write his own happily ever after, not be told what to do by royals," a boy wearing a red hood growled. The other rebels he was sitting with nodded. 

"Oh puh-lease," Briar stood up and approached the rebels, "We all saw what happened on Legacy Day."

Apparently the royals remember it as Raven saying that if he couldn't have a happily ever after, then no one could. All while having bright pink glowing eyes and laughing evilly. Which obviously wasn't true.

"I will tell you how it happened," Matty stood up and told his version of the story. 

Matty started talking about how Apple wanted to banish all the rebels to their own evil school, despite not all of them being evil. This also was not true.

"Are you mad? That did NOT happen," Dexter Charming exclaimed. 

"I know the mature way to handle this, let's just ignore them," the rebels agreed with Hunter's suggestion and went back to eating their lunch. The royals begrudgingly agreed and returned to their meals as well.

Up on the balcony, a mischievous student saw an opportunity for chaos. The daughter of the Cheshire Cat, Kitty, threw some of her french fries down that landed on both parties. Thinking that the other group did it, the Rebels and Royals started a food fight. Except for the deer girl who just ducked, not wanting to get in the middle of it.

It was at that moment that both Apple and Raven walked into the cafeteria to see food flying everywhere. Not wanting to get hit with food, both ducked and tried to get to a place that the food wouldn't reach them.

"We have to stop them!" cried Apple.

"I got this," Raven then let out a burst of purple magic to get everyone's attention. Thankfully, the food stopped being thrown in the air as everyone turned to the two boys, "I know things have been hard recently and Apple and I don't exactly see eye to eye."

"But it doesn't mean we want our friends to fight about it," Apple stated.

"I'm glad we agree on something," Raven said happily. 

"Me too. Besides, it's not like we can actually rewrite our destinies. We have happily ever afters. You don't," Apple poked Raven's chest for emphasize. Raven lightly glared.

"Oh, really? Okay," he lightly growled, picking up a spoon full of some sort of jam possibly, flicking it at Apple. This left a stain on Apple's white sleeves. The royal looked at it in shock.

"Oh, my. We're doing that, are we?" Apple retaliated by throwing a whole plate of green jell-o at Raven's face.

The food war between both sides broke out, again. (Y/N) walked into the cafeteria, seeing all the chaos ensue with wide eyes. The deer girl from before walked over to her to watch the chaos continue with her.

"Hey Fern, what's happening?" she asked. 

"They started fighting about Legacy Day. Apple and Raven had it calmed down for a minute but then they started fighting. I suggest we just leave until they run out of food," Fern recommended. The princess nodded before the two walked off to let everyone have their fight while they decided on where to go off campus for lunch.

A/N: So, if y'all were curious, that's my OC/myself there, Fern. I'm shipping her with male Cerise. I figured she'd be like some sort of nature spirit or guardian. Obviously, the focus is still on Raven and (Y/N) but she might be there occasionally. This is what she looks like

 This is what she looks like

Anyway, bye-bye dearies!