Prolouge

"Why you so badly want to work with HER?

 Its okay if she refused to collaborate with us. Its her choice. 

Why you are throwing a fit about it?" says Cabir.

"You know Cabir how I feel about her." says Manik.

"You are still not over that I love Enrica thing."

"Be on earth  Manik. How can you be in love with someone you have never met or seen." says Cabir.

"Shut up." says Manik.

............................................................................................................................................

Oh!NO

"Watch where are you going? Because of you my books fell". says Nandini.

"It was you who bumped into me and instead of apologising you are blaming me little one". says Manik.

"Apologise. Why will I apologise. It wasn't my mistake. You should have been careful and it was you whose bumped into me .So you should apologise ." 

"I will not apologise to you and who is little one." says Nandini

"If I said that you will apologise then you will apologise and little one is you." says Manik

Never, I will never apologise for the thing I haven't done and don't call me little one again Mr. Qutub Minar.

..............................................................................................................................................

"I think you and nandini make a great pair. You should get over Enrica and be with Nandini instead". says Cabir

"Even if Nandini is the last girl left on this earth still, I will be single than with her". says Manik

.....................................................................................................................................

'You call yourself a artist and still you stole someone else's work. Such a great artist you are manik."

.........................................................................................................................................

Grammy award for the best album of the year goes to....

To be continued...........

please do vote and comment.

keep smiling, stay happy, stay safe.

For now signinng off....

Avyana.