Really ??

It was the first day of the 2nd semester but finally 6th period. I said hello to my math teacher as I walked inside the classroom. He said hi back and then told me to make sure to look at the board b/c we had new seating charts ugh I thought as I looked at it. Good just what I needed none of my friends at my table. Just a girl I barely talked to and the most annoying guy in our class. The one and only Matthew Espinosa. I sat down and started writing down in my planner. Then I hear Mr.Jackson telling Matthew that he needs to follow the rules and sit where he is told. "You come here to learn not to sit with your friends" fine he said "but she's in my seat I knew he was talking about me so I just went to the other side of the table cause 1st of all I didn't want to hear his voice anymore and 2nd I didn't want to sit next to him. He sits down and he starts talking about how Mr.Jackson is a bitch for giving us assigned seats and complaining about how this class lasts so long I was like really Mr.Jackson out of everyone in this room him Why. Every time he would say something I would just nod and say nothing. And I would try not to laugh at his silly remarks I could already tell this was gonna be a long semester.

-
This is my first story it is gonna get better I promise just wait I hope I get a bunch of people to read this
-The stars can't shine without darkness-